Home

Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-03-2014, 10:01 PM   #809
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantBlue76
We've been harping on player movement and interactions for so many years now, it's become comical. Literally, it's been close to 10. Fundamental piece of any sports game is player movement. ALL SPORTS GAMES. M15 is actually a step back in player movement with regards to the warping and shifting. It's really brutal on the line. If they could just really focus and redo the player movement and interactions to make them organic, that would put madden in a whole different class. Not holding my breath, we've been asking for it for too many years. Roadman might even get penalties before we get organic and realistic player movement, LOL.

Sent from my KFAPWI using Tapatalk
What they need to do is get two lineman sized guys up in Vancouver (Their MoCap place), and put grey balls on em, and have them act out all the different ways linemen would act.
Old 09-03-2014, 10:10 PM   #810
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowerWolf
I've been playing default All-Pro in play now games and have gotten some decent results. Will that work in CFM, or would it be better to go up to All-Madden?

Basically, I'm trying to figure out if CFM gets significantly easier/harder than play now games. I'm trying to avoid going into CFM until I'm ready to roll with my dynasty.
I tried a lot with All Madden and simply couldn't get CPU QB to be human. I got it decent but not good enough for me.
That along with the boost (Not as bad as previous years but still there) the CPU players get and I'm sticking with All Pro. Been having a blast with it

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 09-03-2014, 10:18 PM   #811
Banned

Ok, so not only do they have to revamp penalties to where they get called realistically at a realistic pace, but they have to alter how they're called. Meaning, how they're triggered. We've all been NEEDING a better PI system forever, but I just had my D-lineman BLOCKED INTO the QB and had Roughing Passer called on me. When it was a 3rd down stop. Seriously?? Didn't even try to tackle him, just blocked into him. WOW.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2014, 10:47 PM   #812
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
I tried a lot with All Madden and simply couldn't get CPU QB to be human. I got it decent but not good enough for me.

That along with the boost (Not as bad as previous years but still there) the CPU players get and I'm sticking with All Pro. Been having a blast with it

I was able to hold Tom Brady to 60% passing and 1 pick on all madden with QB acc at 5

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 09-03-2014, 10:52 PM   #813
MVP

kjcheezhead's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
You know, something just hit me that belongs here. In the past, the Giants haven't been all that great in Madden. In fact, I'll be honest, I've used the Broncos much more in the past 2-3 years on Madden than my Giants. (Always started out using the Giants though). My point is this; they've changed the game to where if you actually play it right and realistically, you can take a sucky team (especially the 2013 Giants), and win with sim sliders and default rosters. AND THAT MAKES MADDEN FUN! In the past, you had to play Madden, you couldn't play realistically, and therefore you couldn't use sucky teams if you wanted a chance to win, just couldn't do it. NOW, you can. And it's a great thing. If you complete the football concepts training, and play even remotely close to how it helps teach you, you can take a sucky team and win. (Or even take a sucky team, and play a great team and lose but still keep it close). For instance, to me the best 3 teams in the game are the Seahawks, Broncos and Packers. I'm 0-2 against the Hawks (but kept one close only lost by 2),and Broncos I'm 1-1, and 1-0 against the Packers. Always using the Giants, and always using sim sliders and rosters.
I've played about 7 games online. I started out 4-1 using Green Bay but I wanted to mix it up and tried the Rams using their playbook which I've never touched. First game vs Steelers, I had the win in hand with a minute to go by just getting tackled in play but went in for the td to take an 8 point lead and gave him the ball back. He ended up scoring and won the overtime toss and scored a td on the opening drive. Next game was Rams vs Cowboys and I won 28-7.

I think the Rams are underrated at 77 with Bradford, but my point is I feel like I can take most teams and be competitive this year. It keeps the game fresh.

I agree with your premise. My favorite madden prior to this year is madden 08 on the ps2. That was a 4-12 year for GB with Vernand Morency as the featured back. People would talk trash when I picked them but I was usually competitive and it was hella fun.

I haven't gotten that same experience vs the cpu yet, but I have online. I can't wait to start an CFM. Only problem is my old group haven't upgraded yet.
Old 09-03-2014, 10:54 PM   #814
Pro

Davon_A_Brown's Arena

OVR: 0

Started a test Lions CFM to get my feet wet before the patch/rosters (since gameplay is different).
Difficulty - All Madden.
Speed Threshold - 0.
Fatigue/Injuries - 65.
Pre Season week 1:
Brian Hoyer comes in to start the second quarter, but gets hurt on his second series.
Rex Grossman ends up getting injured right before the third quarter.
Both backups are out for the game, but instead of bringing Johnny Football back, they sub in..... Billy Cundiff (all QB ratings in the 30s).
He goes on to complete 11 of 12 passes and lead the two minute offense to a touchdown to end the game. I won the game 17-45, but that was ridiculous.
I've been trying my hardest to stay with default sliders because most of them affect more than what they're description tells, but I think that was the last straw.
All Pro is too easy in CFM and All Madden throws ratings out of the window!
😩...and the slideritis begins...😩

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-03-2014, 11:35 PM   #815
Banned

OVR: 27

Just played my first game online, and I'm in love. The cheesers are screwed.

This game makes you play real football. No garbage.

Great job, Rex Dickson and Crew!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2014, 12:50 AM   #816
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeKing
Just played my first game online, and I'm in love. The cheesers are screwed.

This game makes you play real football. No garbage.

Great job, Rex Dickson and Crew!!!
Let's just hope the masses that complain about certain things over and over again, don't turn Rex and crew backwards.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »