Home

Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-04-2014, 08:31 AM   #825
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

...warping, sliding, motion shifting, and duplicating animations are the worst they've been in awhile, even compared to the last previous gen efforts from EA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2014, 08:46 AM   #826
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb0731
It's funny cause his first pass of the game was a bomb down the sideline to Shane vereen for a touchdown. Other then that he did a lot of short passes with some intermediate passes. I believe he attempted three total long balls in the game. One for a touch down, one was broken up, and the last i user picked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly as it should be. Deep balls are rare and should be earned and exciting. Most teams take 3-5 shots downfield max. People are far to quick to judge based off a couple of games. There are a lot of variables that go into when, why and how the cpu decides to go up top.

I love the balance thisngame has in all pro. Its working for me.

Now about that forth coming patch.....
NHL25 - Panthers YR1 Pre-Season
Star Wars Outlaws

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Old 09-04-2014, 08:47 AM   #827
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by liseo
What was his passing details?Meizitang,also called meizitang Botanical Slimming soft gel. Red pepper (Capsicum and usually referenced Cayenne pepper) functions tremendous burning fat prospective. 2 day diet really is taken more normally in holistic medication being an aid for blood circulation and digestive function. Lida daidaihua naturally supports the production of gastric juices- this really is significant for the wholesome and completely functioning metabolic approach. Pepper also offers immunity towards colds and flu virus brought on by its several vitamins like Vitamin C and nutrition. Additionally, Super Slim Pomegranate delivers a supply of A vitamin which consists of energy of carotenoids, anti-oxidants and flavonoids including beta-carotene. The Capsaicin in Slim Forte, the element that supplies the pepper its heat presents outstanding cardiovascular good aspects, an ability to decrease pain by helping diminish nerve endings meaning less sensitivity and 3x slimming power, Meizi Evolution effectively opens and drains congested nasal passages, and that is why when we’ve a cold persons usually advise a hot curry.
Ummmm.. Can you.... ummmmm....... never mind.
Old 09-04-2014, 09:26 AM   #828
Banned

OVR: 24

Reading thru these impressions, seems the Madden honeymoon is over quicker than Chris Humphries' marriage to Kardashian. Lol
Old 09-04-2014, 09:35 AM   #829
Banned

One thing that the GEN 2 Madden's used to do with presentation was it you were playing on a holiday, they would mention it. Like if I played a play now game on Thanksgiving, the game would read the systems date/time settings, realize it's Thanksgiving, and have it in the commentary. One thing I'd love to see in the future is that make a return. But not just on Thanksgiving, but on opening night, New Years (if applicable), Christmas, (if applicable). And also, the times they have the field art for occasions, (Like "NFL Kickoff", and "Thanksgiving", and even the pink theme in October for breast cancer month be shown.) Heck, even the occasional breast cancer awareness commentary would be cool.
Old 09-04-2014, 09:40 AM   #830
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Exactly as it should be. Deep balls are rare and should be earned and exciting. Most teams take 3-5 shots downfield max. People are far to quick to judge based off a couple of games. There are a lot of variables that go into when, why and how the cpu decides to go up top.

Exactly. The QBs rarely make dumb decisions so it feels good when you get pressure and make them throw a pick or throw it out of bounds or get a sack. It's like the CPU offense is exploiting mismatches and drive down the field realistically lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-04-2014, 09:54 AM   #831
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword

Good stuff AS. I had a bit of a "breakthrough" last night and played two of the best games I've had since getting the game almost two weeks ago. All Pro default everything except INTs at 25 for USER and CPU. Held Locker with the Cowboys to 51% completion. Cam Newton torched the Bears(me). Won with the Cowboys 32-13 and lost with the Bears 34-13. The Bears defense is god awful vs. the run. Stewart and DWilliams were both over 100 yards.

The thing I really liked about the Bears game was that while the Panthers were running all over my defense they just stuck with it from a play calling standpoint. Newton was 3-3 in the first half. At one point the rush/pass ratio for Carolina was 19-2! He ended the game 12-12 with most passes underneath, but he did hit one of his WR on a deep PA seam route. It was perfect because I was jamming everyone in the box to try to stop the run and they finally went over the top. This was one game where the completion percentage seemed somewhat legit even though it was 100%.

The one change that I did make from all the other games that I played was that I stopped covering the buzz zones myself and started covering the middle of the field. I had 5 sacks in each game. In every game prior to that I was getting between 8-10. I'm sticking with AP "Default" until a patch drops. I really hope they leave the CPU defense as is because offense it's a realistic challenge this year. I feel like I earn every yard I get. I have to audible, change pass protection, hot route, and look at matchups to maximize results and that's the way it should be. No more breaking the huddle and going through the motions and just "running plays".

Games were played in CFM.....

Last edited by therizing02; 09-04-2014 at 10:00 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2014, 11:33 AM   #832
Rookie

acemafia04's Arena

OVR: 0

Really unhappy with the new vertical playcalling layout. Combine that with the 12 seconds they give you to select a play on defense, leaves a lot of us unable to explore our playbook.

Has there been anything said about this?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »