Home

Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-28-2014, 07:14 PM   #449
MVP

Earl1963's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

Can anyone explain to me why the Lions has Bush returning punts and kickoffs? Ross the punt/Kick returner is no where to be found.
Old 08-28-2014, 07:19 PM   #450
Rookie

zizoux's Arena

OVR: 3

@gotmadskillzson

Could you tell me which team did you play againts?Because i want to try it myself. So far I've played more than 10 games and was able to complete screen pass plays succesfuly at least 2 times in almost every game.

I've seen many broken tackles at default sliders all-pro. The last game I played, Steven Jackson broke 3 tackles in a row for 15 yards.

I assume you just played againts those players you mention only one time. I know you wouldn't expect those players to run for 100+ yards every game.
Actually I played againts Chiefs 2 times.First game Charles went for 60 yards i think, the second game 124 yards.

It feels like you guys are playing a whole different game.lol.
Please don't ask devs to make the game easy. Instead work on your skills or lower some sliders. Madden has always been easy and cheesy. Finally we've got a challenging realistic game. I don't want to lose it

Last edited by zizoux; 08-28-2014 at 07:32 PM.
Old 08-28-2014, 07:38 PM   #451
Just started!

OVR: 0

What does consistency do in relation to xp? I get that it makes your players more consistent lol. On screen it says increase xp earned through game prep but by how much? Thought that was development? Which is more important then? Too rook to create a topic...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2014, 07:43 PM   #452
Just started!

I like how the defense has been improved upon this year, but crossing routes and a good run game is still really hard to stop. I like how you can pressure the QB now, feels more realistic than having 10 secs to throw.

I really wish they would patch Online Teamplay back in, though.
Old 08-28-2014, 08:07 PM   #453
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
Is stumble recovery still in the game ? Because I am getting tripped a lot and can't recover from it. And I must say pursuit is over powered in this game. I tried 5 screen plays with the Saints, got sacked 5 times because the pursuit of the defensive linemen were just insane on how fast they caught up to Drew Brees back peddling. Counter plays again once again lead to tackles for a loss.

EA needs to tone down pursuit. Makes no sense on any outside run you get met in the backfield majority of the time. Also makes no sense how a WR can catch a wide open pass and you go to turn up field and a defender comes from the far side of the field and chase you down within 5 yards.

Think I will lower the tackle slider because out of all the games I played, I look at stats and have 0 broken tackles. IMO EA made conservative tackle and hard hit tackle too even. Don't seem to matter which one you use, it is an automatic tackle. I shouldn't be seeing big backs brought down with 1 hit all the damn time. I shouldn't be seeing shifty backs brought down with ease either.

29 rushes with Ingram for 95 yards against the Bengals ?

So far I played against Charles, AP, Forte, Lacy, etc. and NONE of them have rushed for over 100 yards against me. I will lower the tackle slider to see if I can get some broken tackles and get this CPU running game going. Because as it stands now, the CPU can't run the ball to save their lives.
Stumble recovery is in the game.
Have had great RB results from CPU. All-Pro and All Madden
Have thier run block at 100 on All Pro and User tackling at 35 I believe.
Still working on All MAddens et as I royally screwed up when I was testing (Game defaulted to All Pro and didn't know it lol )

Anyways I know you can get the CPU run game going. That's always the furst thing I make sure is good to go, or as best as it can be.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 08-28-2014, 08:12 PM   #454
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
Stumble recovery is in the game.
Have had great RB results from CPU. All-Pro and All Madden
Have thier run block at 100 on All Pro and User tackling at 35 I believe.
Still working on All MAddens et as I royally screwed up when I was testing (Game defaulted to All Pro and didn't know it lol )

Anyways I know you can get the CPU run game going. That's always the furst thing I make sure is good to go, or as best as it can be.
I shall try this out. Maybe that is why I don't ever see stumble recovery because my tackling is still at 50 and ball carriers go down on the 1st hit.
Old 08-28-2014, 08:56 PM   #455
Banned

WISports's Arena

This game looks great. I do wish the colors weren't as washed out tho. Also, Aaron Rodgers looks goofy with the way his helmet /face looks. Looks like his face protrudes out way too far.

Also, Randall Cobb looks just like a bobble head. C'mon man!

And what's with the delay pre-snap when you're checking your routes? Is that an issue for everybody? Very annoying.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2014, 09:00 PM   #456
Banned

WISports's Arena

Are we able to turn off the down and distance marker that shows up on the field pre-snap? I don't see anything for that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »