Home

Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-27-2014, 08:09 PM   #369
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

I'm all about All Madden right now.
Just feels better. More tense as far as having to concentrate on every play etc..
FG's aren't auto etc..
Just seems like every time I play All Madden the games seem more natural.
I know the CPU gets a "boost" but doesn't seem nearly as bad as previous Maddens.

Playing week 2 now vs Jags.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 08-27-2014, 08:15 PM   #370
Rookie

AshamanCarnage's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
I dont know how you do it then man, because 9 out of every 10 screens of mine, no joke are blown up. It should be an easy 3rd and short play. Now, it's nothing for me. I can't even use it to beat the blitz, ALWAYS at least one of the DE's or LB's breaks to the RB and blows it up. And again, the linemen who pull out to block for me, dont do a darn thing. (Maybe it's because I use the Giants and they just suck at blocking), IDK.
I've played 2 games (default All Madden sliders) and can say with confidence that out of maybe 11 screens, they all got blown up except one. Most of them looked like they were going to get at least a good five yards but my linemen just...didn't block.
Old 08-27-2014, 08:16 PM   #371
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDEAFootball
The CFM stats issue is being worked on as we speak. I have total faith the team down in Austin will get this resolved. Appreciate the feedback, really happy you guys are enjoying the game.
Awesome job Rex and to all the fellas down at EA, I'm sure you guys will resolve all the issues. The game is amazing and I'm looking forward into putting hundreds of hours in CFM once it's fixed up. Thanks again for listening and caring about us here in the sim community.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2014, 08:20 PM   #372
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
I'm all about All Madden right now.
Just feels better. More tense as far as having to concentrate on every play etc..
FG's aren't auto etc..
Just seems like every time I play All Madden the games seem more natural.
I know the CPU gets a "boost" but doesn't seem nearly as bad as previous Maddens.

Playing week 2 now vs Jags.
I do really look the way defenders jump routes on all-madden, really keeps you honest

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 08-27-2014, 08:23 PM   #373
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JareBear
I do really look the way defenders jump routes on all-madden, really keeps you honest
Yep. Overall I just feel All Madden plays better.
Will post my stats after this game. Currently 7-7

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 08-27-2014, 08:44 PM   #374
Hall Of Fame

LowerWolf's Arena

OVR: 19

Is there any way that last year's Zoom camera can be patched in? That's the only thing really holding me back from loving this game. I can't quite get comfortable on either the new Zoom or the Standard camera (I'm going to keep trying though).
Old 08-27-2014, 08:58 PM   #375
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

I wonder how much of an effect game speed is having on game play and CPU AI. Because on normal speed I am not having the same type of stats or experiences people are having on slow speed. One would think none, but hey it is Madden, totally unrelated things always seem to have some sort of weird unexpected connection.

Anyway....This year I don't care for night games. Night games just look off this year in some stadiums. Defensive backs tackling ability needs to be lowered. They have way too many solo tackles up high on running backs that out weigh them. I would like them to go for the legs a lot more, instead of tackling up high.

And Madden so add some sort of a big running back dragging a smaller defender for a few yards type of animation. They use to have this animation in NCAA 11, haven't seen it since then.

Play sense needs to be tweaked. There are times when I see ball carriers, whether it be the QB or RB run into the back of their own blocker and get tangled up for a few seconds. There are also times where the ball carrier would run directly into a defender, despite all the wide open space they have to the left and right of that solo defender 4 yards in front of them.

Pass interference needs to be added ASAP. I am having way too many WRs clothes lined by defenders while the ball is in the air and no flag. Hell the only flag I ever saw so far was false start. And please fix the brain dead CPU AI when it comes to punt returns. As it stands now, I don't fear any punt returner because I know the CPU AI will just run head 1st directly into my defender.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2014, 09:06 PM   #376
MVP

Quint75's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDEAFootball
The CFM stats issue is being worked on as we speak. I have total faith the team down in Austin will get this resolved. Appreciate the feedback, really happy you guys are enjoying the game.
Rex, this is great but the biggest issue to me is will the stats repair fix the player progression problem? In other words, I can live with the stats being a bit off, but when it causes problems like franchise QBs to be switching teams all over the league or guys like Ben Rothlisberger to be 3rd string QBs, that is just too much. So I guess I am asking: will the patch fix these issues as well?

Thanks.
NFL: Pittsburgh Steelers
EPL: Liverpool Reds

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »