Home

CONFIRMED: No Madden NFL 15 Demo

This is a discussion on CONFIRMED: No Madden NFL 15 Demo within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2014, 12:41 PM   #233
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: CONFIRMED: No Madden NFL 15 Demo

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
I get what you are saying and I kind of feel you are probably right, but I just feel renting should not be the way to go. Then again renting is there for just that reason. I guess it's where I've always hated renting games so it makes me biased when it comes into the equation. Oh well.

I haven't actually rented a game in 10+ years, but I essentially 'rent' all of my games by buying them and selling them (mostly on eBay) if/when I get tired of them.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 08-12-2014, 12:43 PM   #234
Rookie

BigBadTom's Arena

OVR: 0
I don't mind this because I have never really enjoyed a demo (I hated the 2k11 demo but 2k11 was my favorite game last gen) so i don't mind this--the only issue is that the announcement is so late that it makes me think there are some serious bugs still being ironed out by the dev team and knowing Tiburon, that is terrifying.
Old 08-12-2014, 12:46 PM   #235

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMatt1782
NHL is one of those games where it could entice a fringe hockey fan to get the game. Madden, most of their sales were people that were gonna buy it regardless. Hockey itself doesn't have as big of a hardcore fanbase, so any tool to help bring in the fringe fan would still be used.

That's my opinion anyway, someone else might think I am talking out of my ***, but it makes a bit of sense from a business standpoint to me anyway.

Nope, spot on and that's pretty much my point.

I expected a demo for nhl because of the reasons you mentioned and because this is their first game this gen.

Madden had none of those reasons.

Point being, both games have reasons either to release a demo or not to none of which have anything to so with EA access. If that were the reason for no demo ea would be consistent across the board.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2014, 12:46 PM   #236
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

Thanks for the info about Sony not being on board with the subscription. I have faith in the Sony/PS4 upper management to make the right decisions. I've been thoroughly pleased with my next gen experience to date.

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Old 08-12-2014, 12:51 PM   #237
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Looks Like No Madden NFL 15 Demo?

I haven't bought madden in years , 06 or 07 , so I was looking Foward to a demo. Guess I'll have to rent it then .
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 08-12-2014, 01:33 PM   #238
Rookie

Footski10's Arena

OVR: 0
I have bought nearly every Madden since 2001. I already wasn't planning on buying Madden 15, but I was going to try the demo like I normally do. I guess EA doesn't want a chance to impress me? (And yes I know I could rent it) but it seems like poor marketing for EA to NOT want me to have an easy download to try. Whatever, I guess I'll just spend my $60 bucks elsewhere.
Old 08-12-2014, 01:36 PM   #239
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: Looks Like No Madden NFL 15 Demo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars5541
I haven't bought madden in years , 06 or 07 , so I was looking Foward to a demo. Guess I'll have to rent it then .
You haven't bought one since 06/07. When's the last time you PLAYED one? If 06/07 is the answer again, then get it. M25 next gen was WAY beyond what 06/07 was; and 15 is just pushing it further.
Old 08-12-2014, 02:02 PM   #240
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footski10
I have bought nearly every Madden since 2001. I already wasn't planning on buying Madden 15, but I was going to try the demo like I normally do. I guess EA doesn't want a chance to impress me? (And yes I know I could rent it) but it seems like poor marketing for EA to NOT want me to have an easy download to try. Whatever, I guess I'll just spend my $60 bucks elsewhere.

So you have been through 13 years of madden purchasing, including M06 to M11, and THIS is the year you are not buying? You have to provide some more insight on that decision, because it seems IMO ludicrous.

Please help me understand your reasoning.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »