Home

CONFIRMED: No Madden NFL 15 Demo

This is a discussion on CONFIRMED: No Madden NFL 15 Demo within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2014, 11:23 AM   #225
Rookie

hg27's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: CONFIRMED: No Madden NFL 15 Demo

Funny now i wonder what happens to those who ordered EA season ticket?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2014, 11:25 AM   #226
Rookie

Pixx4Sixx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hg27
Funny now i wonder what happens to those who ordered EA season ticket?
Season Ticket was discontinued, not sure how anyone would have ordered it. I believe EA Access is the new Season Ticket.
Old 08-12-2014, 11:30 AM   #227
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
This is the luxury of having no competition. EA knows that millions of people will buy this game upon release regardless, so they sh!tcan the demo to add value to their "Season Pass" BS. It's probably a great move financially, but for those of us on the fence after several years of virtually the same broken game, it's basically a line drawn in the sand.

Unless the game gets outstanding reviews, by which I mean 9 or higher, I will definitely pass. I've just been disappointed with Madden so many times after spending a hard earned $60.
Old 08-12-2014, 11:33 AM   #228

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
This is the luxury of having no competition. EA knows that millions of people will buy this game upon release regardless, so they sh!tcan the demo to add value to their "Season Pass" BS. It's probably a great move financially, but for those of us on the fence after several years of virtually the same broken game, it's basically a line drawn in the sand.

Unless the game gets outstanding reviews, by which I mean 9 or higher, I will definitely pass. I've just been disappointed with Madden so many times after spending a hard earned $60.

If your not willing to do a bit of due diligence on your own part by renting the game and trying it yourself you are in no place to complain about the lack of a demo.
Old 08-12-2014, 11:34 AM   #229
MVP

Klocker's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I know people want a Demo but, correct me if I'm wrong, did Madden 25 next gen have a demo? I'm not being sarcastic. I looked at the threads I've posted in and never saw a Demo impressions thread. If there was a demo I would have played it and gave an impression for sure.

My point is if it didn't have a demo then what's the big deal? Not many games have them any more. Open beta's will probably be the only demo's not long from now.
Correct

No madden 25 demo so no, it's not a conspiracy. Demos are proven to make impressions of most games worse and so companies by and large are forgoing the extra expense and time of a crappy limited product demo. I'm glad I have EA Access and can try the full game .....better than a demo.

Also to PS4 owners, it was Sony's decision to not participate in EA access as it conflicts with their own online plans
Old 08-12-2014, 12:33 PM   #230
BRING BACK F2000 HELMET!!

l8knight1's Arena

OVR: 2

Agree with Klocker above. Madden 13's demo was really bad, not the final build when it came out, and gave a bad impression of the game. That demo was torn to shreds on this board.
Old 08-12-2014, 12:40 PM   #231
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klocker
Correct

No madden 25 demo so no, it's not a conspiracy. Demos are proven to make impressions of most games worse and so companies by and large are forgoing the extra expense and time of a crappy limited product demo. I'm glad I have EA Access and can try the full game .....better than a demo.

Also to PS4 owners, it was Sony's decision to not participate in EA access as it conflicts with their own online plans
As a fan I disagree with PS4 and am all for individual choice. As a business owner I 100% agree with their decision, they see EA Access as a rival to their own product PS+.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2014, 12:41 PM   #232
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
If it's because of EA Access why is NHL getting a demo?
NHL is one of those games where it could entice a fringe hockey fan to get the game. Madden, most of their sales were people that were gonna buy it regardless. Hockey itself doesn't have as big of a hardcore fanbase, so any tool to help bring in the fringe fan would still be used. I don't think its because of EA Access, but because a demo simply wouldn't add sales to Madden.

That's my opinion anyway, someone else might think I am talking out of my ***, but it makes a bit of sense from a business standpoint to me anyway.

Last edited by ManiacMatt1782; 08-12-2014 at 12:43 PM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »