Home

CONFIRMED: No Madden NFL 15 Demo

This is a discussion on CONFIRMED: No Madden NFL 15 Demo within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2014, 11:47 AM   #65
Banned

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by HenryClay1844
I haven't bought Madden in years. I was actually a little interested in this since it finally looks next gen. Not bringing a demo ensure that not only will I not buy it, but I won't drop the EA access money to try it. I can't imagine that this will help attract other people who had a passing interest.
Same here. Passing interest, but not anymore.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2014, 11:54 AM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 1
I BUY TI EVERY YEAR DOSENT MATTER THERE WASNT A DEMO FOR 2K14 OR MLB THE SHOW OR WTCH DOGS AND NO ONE BLEW THE ROOF CALM DOWN GEEZ
Old 08-11-2014, 11:57 AM   #67
MVP

MajorSupreme's Arena

Re: CONFIRMED: No Madden NFL 15 Demo

Hey man, if we have disappearing players like last year's demo go unnoticed... nah, I'm sure that won't happen. Oh well! August 26th for me.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 08-11-2014, 12:03 PM   #68
Rookie

Blue12's Arena

As other people have said, there's many other games that didn't have a demo that's sold well, even sports games.

I will agree that with a game that comes out every year, a demo might be best for people on the fence, but I'm not sure how many people won't actually buy it because of that. We'll get some reviews from those with early access and maybe even some gameplay, so nobody is going to be completely blind before buying the game.
Old 08-11-2014, 12:03 PM   #69
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorSupreme
Hey man, if we have disappearing players like last year's demo go unnoticed... nah, I'm sure that won't happen. Oh well! August 26th for me.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Another reason for a demo. If the disappearance of players during gameplay got through QA, and THE PUBLIC had to outcry over it, then what else isn't being caught by QA????? (You'd think the DISAPPEARANCE OF PLAYERS is a pretty big thing to go unnoticed. Even for a demo)
Old 08-11-2014, 12:08 PM   #70
MVP

Gorilla Glass's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
Another reason for a demo. If the disappearance of players during gameplay got through QA, and THE PUBLIC had to outcry over it, then what else isn't being caught by QA????? (You'd think the DISAPPEARANCE OF PLAYERS is a pretty big thing to go unnoticed. Even for a demo)
A Demo is usually Alpha build or somewhere in the middle. Even though EA stamps on "Work in Progress" It doesn't stop people from going on social media and just destroying it.
Old 08-11-2014, 12:16 PM   #71
Just started!

The game comes out in 10 days on Xbox One via EA Access, that is your try before you buy tool from now on.
I can wait ten more days forbthe full game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2014, 12:23 PM   #72
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Glass
A Demo is usually Alpha build or somewhere in the middle. Even though EA stamps on "Work in Progress" It doesn't stop people from going on social media and just destroying it.
Thats true lol
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »