Home

CONFIRMED: No Madden NFL 15 Demo

This is a discussion on CONFIRMED: No Madden NFL 15 Demo within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2014, 11:32 AM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
No demo no big deal I have a ps4 and I just have to rely on twitch videos from xbox users with ea access. One thing though I feel bad for people with last gen systems what do they have to go off if there on the fence about the game? No demo not even a mention about it. I work a ton so these weeks fly by the 26th will be here soon.
Old 08-11-2014, 11:33 AM   #58
MVP

mjavon's Arena

Re: CONFIRMED: No Madden NFL 15 Demo

I'll be hesitant to buy it without "test driving" the game via demo, as some have mentioned. However it's not a big setback for me as I'll just watch someone play through the "Live From Playstation" streaming feature on PS4. That way I can judge for myself if the new additions are worth my $60. This is exactly the kind of thing that feature was intended for.
Old 08-11-2014, 11:34 AM   #59
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
You think Microsofts behind the no demo? (not you personally Gorilla, just OS in general). I mean with PS4 not getting Access (yes, Sony's call), but no demo means the only early access is EA Access. And that's only on X1. You think Microsoft's pulling strings in order to boost sales, especially since they have dealings with EA and NFL? (Not trying to start a war here, but it seems like a valid inquiry).
Doubtful, resourcing (or rather not allocating resources) for the demo was probably determined some time ago. The EA and NFL partnerships are separate arrangements and wouldn't likely be a factor (we're just talking about a demo here).

More of a happy accident for MS as it just ends up being another consequence of Sony opting out of EA Access.
Old 08-11-2014, 11:38 AM   #60
MVP

Gorilla Glass's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
No, I don't.

Creating a demo is effort separate from and extraneous to the final product. I know this from first-hand experience. Not producing a demo for a game like Madden which promotes itself strikes me as mostly a cost-cutting measure which in no way affects the quality of the final product.
Is it possible for you to create a creative thread, to see who's inclined to purchase an Xbox One with all the current news buzzing around.

I want to see some numbers.
Old 08-11-2014, 11:39 AM   #61
Rookie

I haven't bought Madden in years. I was actually a little interested in this since it finally looks next gen. Not bringing a demo ensure that not only will I not buy it, but I won't drop the EA access money to try it. I can't imagine that this will help attract other people who had a passing interest.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2014, 11:39 AM   #62
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

Will there be any confirmation if EA access is unlimited for 5 days before. Especially now with no demo being available.
Old 08-11-2014, 11:42 AM   #63
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

I'm already in an Online CFM so I was going to buy it either way. I wanted a Demo for selfish reasons. I want to play sooner. I wanted to see if sliders worked. The problem is that it wouldn't have been the same as the retail game.
Old 08-11-2014, 11:46 AM   #64
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I'm already in an Online CFM so I was going to buy it either way. I wanted a Demo for selfish reasons. I want to play sooner. I wanted to see if sliders worked. The problem is that it wouldn't have been the same as the retail game.
Pretty much how I feel. I want a demo, because I like to get a taste of the game early. I always buy Madden, it never sways me either way.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »