Home

CONFIRMED: No Madden NFL 15 Demo

This is a discussion on CONFIRMED: No Madden NFL 15 Demo within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2014, 12:24 PM   #73
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: CONFIRMED: No Madden NFL 15 Demo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Glass
A Demo is usually Alpha build or somewhere in the middle. Even though EA stamps on "Work in Progress" It doesn't stop people from going on social media and just destroying it.
I realize a demo is WIP and there's gonna be quirks and such, but I mean, come on, disappearing players? NBD tho, it was last year.
Old 08-11-2014, 12:25 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 0
no demo because of ea access? i dont believe they would only put a demo on one console because that would alienate their users on the other console. that would cause an uproar. i think there will be a demo next week.
Old 08-11-2014, 12:27 PM   #75
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowinkle08
i think there will be a demo next week.
Dude.... Steve made this thread, and made the title CONFIRMED... no demo. Give i up at this point man. Sorry.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2014, 12:28 PM   #76
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26

The solution is simple, you don't like the inability to try before you buy, then do not buy. EA reacts to one thing, SALES. if they plummet, then the things missing from the game will start to appear because they want your sales. But if you just whine about it here on OS, and buy the game anyway, well, you are a part of your own problem. Me, I will be buying, I like what I see with improvements to line play so far. That was the hang up for me. If line play wasn't improved I was skipping, much like I am skipping 2k basketball this year because things I wanted in weren't fixed. I voted with my wallet. hopefully other will vote with theirs for things they want.
Old 08-11-2014, 12:31 PM   #77
Rookie

As A PS4 owner Im not tripping, this whole EA Accsess thing seems to good to be true there is some kind of catch. You have to think Sony would not turn down a deal that would put it at an even greater advantage than the XBOX. In A few months we will see if the EA Accsess thing is worth it. I can wait till the 26th, ive got things leading up to it that im excited about like picking up the wave blue DS4 tomorrow. No demo not a big deal.
Old 08-11-2014, 12:33 PM   #78
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowinkle08
no demo because of ea access? i dont believe they would only put a demo on one console because that would alienate their users on the other console. that would cause an uproar. i think there will be a demo next week.
Sounds like a lot of free press about Xbox One and EA Access in that case. That'd be a win-win, since the lack of a demo shouldn't have much of an impact on sales. This is especially the case if the overall early access experience is a positive one. Remains to be seen though if that'll be marred itself by time limits, etc.
Old 08-11-2014, 12:34 PM   #79
MVP

Gorilla Glass's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
I realize a demo is WIP and there's gonna be quirks and such, but I mean, come on, disappearing players? NBD tho, it was last year.
Although I didn't experience disappearing players, that was unfortunate, but hey it got patched... If only we live in a perfect World... lol
Old 08-11-2014, 12:35 PM   #80
Banned

Re: Looks Like No Madden NFL 15 Demo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies67
They'd release a demo if they weren't the only game in town.

But didn't previous games in the series have demos?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »