Home

A Full 15 Minutes of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

This is a discussion on A Full 15 Minutes of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-12-2014, 03:27 PM   #105
Banned

allstardad's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: A Full 15 Minutes of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Only1LT
Those leads came from within. They may have had a few ideas of their own about direction, but none of it was a radical departure from what was already being done. They all had some expectation that Madden could improve, but their concept of improvement was less about blowing it up, which it should have been, and more about there's a couple of nagging things wrong with this already great game.

When I said that Madden hasn't had several dev teams, I wasn't pointing out a sematical error on your part or being a grammar Nazi. I said what I said to illustrate that the leads can change, but the quest for simulation remains the same. In other words, they think they are pretty much there already and just need to tweak a few things.

A new dev lead at Tiburon is the equivalent of getting a new back of the box feature. It never amounts to any more than that.
I see what you're saying and you make an excellent point.

I would also like to apologize for my childish and smart remark earlier.

Last edited by allstardad; 06-12-2014 at 03:27 PM. Reason: omitted word
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2014, 03:30 PM   #106
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyg713
I see the frustration but I want to remind you guys that there is a multi year effort to get madden where the team wants it to be. I ask one question. How does all of the NEW stuff look?

IMO all the presentation additions, post/pre play animations, defensive line moves, QB accuracy, zone coverage, and single tackle animations all look very well implemented (gang tackling isn't there yet). As long as the team keeps all of these improvements in the game, I trust they can improve other areas of the game just as good.

I know this has can be said almost every year but to me the new that's that they've added give me hope for next years game.
Basically what will happen tho is they will make improvements and build on a broken game and then after years they will finally say "oh lets put a new engine in and start over, the game was broken all along." Too bad OS crowd couldnt put together a game or be a direct support team for Madden during the build! Like people keep saying it Madden but its far from a sim football game!
Old 06-12-2014, 03:30 PM   #107
MVP

Only1LT's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by allstardad
I see what you're saying and you make an excellent point.

I would also like to apologize for my childish and smart remark earlier.
Nothing to apologize for and my reply to you could easily be misconstrued as childish grammar police nitpicking, so it was perfectly understandable, and tame to be honest.

I appreciate the apology, but it's unnecessary all the same.
Old 06-12-2014, 03:47 PM   #108
Banned

OVR: 5
No gang tackling...just another example where EA had a feature, then took it out. I expect 2-3 years from now, it will be added back as a new feature. What happened to pro tak?????

this game should be leaps and bounds beyond where it is now. I was so excited for this game. But after watching these videos....not now.
Old 06-12-2014, 04:07 PM   #109
MVP

OVR: 29

Graphics and presentation look okay, but unfortunately it's supposed to be a football game and I still don't see any evidence of improvement in that area
Old 06-12-2014, 04:10 PM   #110
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Signature animations as well as things like WR/DB interactions are already being worked on for future Madden titles, as new animations are created the old ones will slowly fade away, Rex and Cam have animation replacement on their priority list too. He mentioned these things in his podcast this and last year. If the game doesn't meet your expectations until these things aren't in there, don't buy it until the game has what you want to feel satisfied.
If I did that, I'd probably never play Madden again based on how questionably they've managed their "priority list" the past decade. If I recall, they've run through about 3 different 3 year plans now.

However, I get my games for free. Haven't had to buy a game or system in generations, so that suggestion makes me chuckle a bit.
Old 06-12-2014, 07:28 PM   #111
Rookie

Whatever guys, as long as some *** clown can't beat me online running two fn plays the whole game I'll be jacked up. This game looks great, wish it were August now. Just wondering what they said about QB throwing motions? Are they redone?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2014, 12:53 AM   #112
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by reyes the roof
Not crazy about seeing Navorro Bowman on the kickoff team
Bowman actually does cover on special teams sometimes, but I agree about not wanting my starters on special teams

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »