Home

Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-06-2014, 12:02 PM   #89
Banned

TheBuddyHobbs's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots

E3 can't get here any faster. If a certain something is announced you can bet Madden will transform real quick next year. If that's the case we know why it's been lackluster.
Old 06-06-2014, 12:04 PM   #90
MVP

Only1LT's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatsSB2015
Oh, it's still respectable numbers, but pretty disapointing since it was hyped as the big 25th anniversary and the emergance of the next gen game.

In my humble opinion, people got upset that Madden NFL 13 took away popular features and that left a bad taste for fans. While NFL brought back some features, it was still a far cry from the all-access features introduced in Madden NFL 12. I'm sure everyone has a reason for not buying Madden NFL 25. I was dead set against buying it until I found out that I could workaround the CPU vs. CPU CFM issue.
Sales are declining and have been pretty much every year since the exclusive was reached. I get that. I'm just saying don't underestimate their happiness with declining sales that still reach around the 4.5-5mil mark, on a game that doesn't cost them as much time or money to make as your typical AAA title.
Old 06-06-2014, 12:05 PM   #91
MVP

Only1LT's Arena

OVR: 16

I thought this article was somewhat timely:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06/...ally-deceptive
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2014, 12:09 PM   #92
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Only1LT
Sales are declining and have been pretty much every year since the exclusive was reached. I get that. I'm just saying don't underestimate their happiness with declining sales that still reach around the 4.5-5mil mark, on a game that doesn't cost them as much time or money to make as your typical AAA title.

Madden is a money printing machine. Remember, people still love this game and it still has a very passionate fan base. The people in this forum represent about .01% of the madden market, were just the craziest of the bunch. The opinions here are just a extremely small sample of what people actually think of Madden or any sports game for that matter.
Old 06-06-2014, 12:10 PM   #93
Banned

PatsSB2015's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
They're estimates, don't account for digital sales, and there's currently a transition to new consoles which can do a lot of odd things to sales numbers and trends. EA is also likely getting more $ per box sold than ever before thanks to Ultimate Team.

Sales are fine, and not a big enough discrepancy year to year to really debate the +/- due to vgchartz just being estimates.
You can't ignore statistics. If you don't want to go on vgchartz, how about Forbes? They addressed the decline in sales. They addressed the reasons on why that might be.

Again, no one is saying that Madden NFL 25 didn't put up big numbers. However, having a big time anniversary game sale lower than the last shouldn't be overlooked either. So to me, it is up for debate.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain...ts-first-week/
Old 06-06-2014, 12:13 PM   #94
Banned

TheBuddyHobbs's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cusefan
Madden is a money printing machine. Remember, people still love this game and it still has a very passionate fan base. The people in this forum represent about .01% of the madden market, were just the craziest of the bunch. The opinions here are just a extremely small sample of what people actually think of Madden or any sports game for that matter.
That's definitely not true. I see plenty of people on YouTube, Facebook, and other places commenting how Madden is the same every year. Comments such as that. I think more and more people are seeing through EA's shenanigans.
Old 06-06-2014, 12:14 PM   #95
Rookie

carvis#15's Arena

OVR: 0
Still couldn't tell anything from that trailer except for the animation by the guys on the chiefs. Does anybody know if tandem tackling was in Madden 25 because it possibly was there in that trailer with the two chiefs players?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2014, 12:16 PM   #96
MVP

tsbmolina's Arena

OVR: 2
All I can say is underwhelming. A 3 out of 10

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »