Home

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Available Now For Season Ticket Subs, Post Your Impressions

This is a discussion on Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Available Now For Season Ticket Subs, Post Your Impressions within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-25-2013, 11:59 PM   #185
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34
Well finally made the cut +6 and cut line was +8 in my 4th tourney on the web.com tour. It was a grind but I'm in. So far so good with the scoring

Sent from my SCH-i705 using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2013, 12:01 AM   #186
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by CallCenterZombie
They aren't supposed to by design (EA devs). If you unlock them for any mode other than the era-based modes then they will be using modern equipment.
great game, but thats brutal anyone else agree?
Old 03-26-2013, 12:02 AM   #187
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekjeter02
great game, but thats brutal anyone else agree?
thats like any game with legends like nba 2k13. using todays jerseys or shorts
Old 03-26-2013, 12:04 AM   #188
Rookie

anyone order the game from orgin? if so, what dlc did u get i got a golf digest subscritpion i was suppose to get classic clubs
Old 03-26-2013, 12:13 AM   #189
Sports Game Junkie!!!

Jordanfan23's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Available Now For Season Ticket Subs, Post Your Impressio

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIGHTWHITE
Well finally made the cut +6 and cut line was +8 in my 4th tourney on the web.com tour. It was a grind but I'm in. So far so good with the scoring

Sent from my SCH-i705 using Tapatalk 2
That's great news! I'm praying this scoring glitch is a freak encounter and not as bad as it could be. I'm gonna pick up the historic edition and play all day at work (I work at a golf course in Columbus, Ohio and we got 6 inches of snow the last 24 hours so I have plenty of time to veg out the next few days) and try to recreate the bug. Hopefully I don't see it and if I do I'll have to live with it and play Legends of the Majors until it's patched (hopefully). The game is so good despite its few quirks I don't wanna pass it up and your last few posts with no scoring issues provide me with some hope. Please continue updating us with your progress and any scoring issues or more preferably the lack of! And thanks for all your input the last few days with the retail version!
Old 03-26-2013, 12:46 AM   #190
Rookie

Re: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Available Now For Season Ticket Subs, Post Your Impressio

I'd bet that 98 percent or more of game releases has some sort of issue with it. You just can't test load or other variables very well and things can pop up and usually do. I do admit these bugs are pretty glaring and I am sure that they have been bombarded with tech. tickets and have to rectify the main ones a.s.a.p. I really have a good feeling there will be a day one patch that will get to the most important problems.

I've had it pre-ordered for some time to and am sure that if there is any glaring issues as scoring and "glitchy" cameras it will be resolved asap, and if not there is still a ton of other gameplay options and online tourneys to keep me happy till it's done.

"Don't worry be happy"

B. Marley

Old 03-26-2013, 12:59 AM   #191
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordanfan23
That's great news! I'm praying this scoring glitch is a freak encounter and not as bad as it could be. I'm gonna pick up the historic edition and play all day at work (I work at a golf course in Columbus, Ohio and we got 6 inches of snow the last 24 hours so I have plenty of time to veg out the next few days) and try to recreate the bug. Hopefully I don't see it and if I do I'll have to live with it and play Legends of the Majors until it's patched (hopefully). The game is so good despite its few quirks I don't wanna pass it up and your last few posts with no scoring issues provide me with some hope. Please continue updating us with your progress and any scoring issues or more preferably the lack of! And thanks for all your input the last few days with the retail version!
I would definately go for it. I just got messaged back from the producer Sean and he told me that this bug is definately high on their list of fixes. At this time they are trying to reproduce it and if they have trouble doing that then it's probably an obscure bug and if they easily find it then that means it's prevalent but should be really easy to fix due to it's nature and should be in the first patch, either way its a good sign.

I know I'll be at Gamestop at 9:00 even though i expect to mysteriously come down with a life threatening illness when I wake up tomorrow that needs bed rest (or should I say couch rest) for the next couple of days. Haven't taken sick time off in almost a year, knew that would pay off.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2013, 08:17 AM   #192
Sports Game Junkie!!!

Jordanfan23's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seymour Scagnetti
I would definately go for it. I just got messaged back from the producer Sean and he told me that this bug is definately high on their list of fixes. At this time they are trying to reproduce it and if they have trouble doing that then it's probably an obscure bug and if they easily find it then that means it's prevalent but should be really easy to fix due to it's nature and should be in the first patch, either way its a good sign.

I know I'll be at Gamestop at 9:00 even though i expect to mysteriously come down with a life threatening illness when I wake up tomorrow that needs bed rest (or should I say couch rest) for the next couple of days. Haven't taken sick time off in almost a year, knew that would pay off.
Thanks, that's all I needed to hear! And thanks for your input as well. I'm going to pick it up this morning too, with the weather the way it is in Ohio it's the only golf I'll be able to play in the next week anyhow! Besides, the game is too good to pass up and the allure of the Historic Edition is worth the extra $10!

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »