Home

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Available Now For Season Ticket Subs, Post Your Impressions

This is a discussion on Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Available Now For Season Ticket Subs, Post Your Impressions within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-27-2013, 09:46 AM   #217
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Available Now For Season Ticket Subs, Post Your Impressio

Anyone else had their game freeze? I am really loving the game so far, except for the 2 freezes that I got last night. Really frustrating.
Old 03-27-2013, 09:58 AM   #218
All Star

Lieutenant Dan's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Available Now For Season Ticket Subs, Post Your Impressio

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuffman
Anyone else had their game freeze? I am really loving the game so far, except for the 2 freezes that I got last night. Really frustrating.
Had a temporary freeze after a tee shot at Pebble in Play Now. Just the one time, and it was stuck for several seconds then finally 'unstuck' itself and I was able to continue. I can't recall an EA sports title that didn't freeze on me at least a few times.

Okay, I only had time for one round last night, Sim difficulty, with Zoom to Aim and Wind MPH enabled. Pebble Beach with my newbie CAG.

Two double bogies, a birdie, and a bogey on the front 9 as I figured things out and adjusted to the fade. Back nine no birdies, but only two bogies and five pars in a row to finish +6. I was quite pleased!

I bet we all will adjust to Sim and eventually be posting scores ranging from +4 to -6 (on great days). But I'd be surprised if playing it 'straight' with no boost pins that people blow up rounds in the 50's anymore, or at the max just a fluke round. Really liked how it played. Can't wait to do more the next few days!

OS Dibs: Anna Kendrick

Elite Dangerous on One X has become my life.

Proud PS5 and Xbox Series X Owner
"Best of Both Worlds"
Old 03-27-2013, 10:15 AM   #219
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quick impressions since I haven't had the game long. The main feature I was looking for as a different option from past games was the quick tournament. I was highly disappointed to learn you can only play the final round instead of a full 4 round tourney. Oh well, been waiting since 04 for the PC, guess I'll wait longer. However, after playing a couple of rounds, I really am enjoying this feature. Because I play a lot of simple rounds due to time constraints, this really puts a little extra enjoyment in it.
Graphics seem pretty much the same to me and that's pretty good..
Ilike the presentation improvements this year. The intro's give you more of a real tournament feel and the screen splashes and comments between hole load times make it seem not so mundane.
Can't comment on any career mode issues cause with some of the mentioned problems, I'll wait till the patch to start a career.
One serious problem I did have was with game face, after going through the process, my face came out 2 toned and not looking so good. lol
Old 03-27-2013, 11:27 AM   #220
Rookie

OVR: 0
I can not get the game to even start up. I create my player then. I am all ready to play. Trouble is once I hit start it just spins and spins. It does not get past the create a player page. No matter how long I wait. I bought both games and had the same trouble with both. Yes I mad sure all fills from the first game had been removed before I loaded the second game. It get stuck in the same spot after I create my player and am ready it does same thing it just keeps spinning and never loads
Old 03-27-2013, 12:53 PM   #221
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34
Hopefully what I'm about to report/ask is a result of my poor play. I just finished my 4th tourney on the web.com tour and I fire up the game today and I'm back at the 1st tourney of the year ???? Anyone know why halfway though the web.com tour it starts me back? Was it because of my poor play in which I missed the first 3 cuts and was dead last in the 4th tourney???

Sent from my SCH-i705 using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2013, 01:15 PM   #222
MVP

Gerg04's Arena

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIGHTWHITE
Hopefully what I'm about to report/ask is a result of my poor play. I just finished my 4th tourney on the web.com tour and I fire up the game today and I'm back at the 1st tourney of the year ???? Anyone know why halfway though the web.com tour it starts me back? Was it because of my poor play in which I missed the first 3 cuts and was dead last in the 4th tourney???

I don't remember how many I played, and also failed to advance. But it told me I didn't qualify for the Web.com playoffs and I had to start the season again...This is going to be tough.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
Old 03-27-2013, 01:20 PM   #223
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerg04
I don't remember how many I played, and also failed to advance. But it told me I didn't qualify for the Web.com playoffs and I had to start the season again...This is going to be tough.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
Ok cool I feel better now. I did turn away from my set for a minute and I guess I missed the message. Thanks

Old 03-27-2013, 01:24 PM   #224
All Star

Lieutenant Dan's Arena

OVR: 31

Divot/HANDS...pass on that we'd like button combos (or booster pins) to allow:

--throwing the club you are currently using
--breaking club over your knee, Tin Cup style

Maybe next year bring back the caddy so we can beat him when he's wrong.

Just some ideas...

Really like Sim mode...all it's missing is a means to express our frustration unprofessionally on the course, heheh.

OS Dibs: Anna Kendrick

Elite Dangerous on One X has become my life.

Proud PS5 and Xbox Series X Owner
"Best of Both Worlds"

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »