Home

What Does MLB 13 The Show Need to do Next Year to Satisfy Your Baseball Gaming Needs?

This is a discussion on What Does MLB 13 The Show Need to do Next Year to Satisfy Your Baseball Gaming Needs? within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-06-2012, 05:55 PM   #417
Banned

PatriotJames's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: What Does MLB 13 The Show Need to do Next Year to Satisfy Your Baseball Gaming Ne

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieHardYankee26
Assuming Create a Franchise is off the table..
It is? That's what I came here to request..

I live in Iowa and it would be so awesome to create a pro team w/ uni's/colors/logos and a stadium. I was just thinking as I'm playing right now how sweet that would be because my favorite teams play in pitcher parks.

I'd love to have a green monster in right & left field with an open/deep CF.
Old 08-06-2012, 06:06 PM   #418
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: What Does MLB 13 The Show Need to do Next Year to Satisfy Your Baseball Gaming Ne

When pitching from the Pitcher Full selection, the hot/cold zones are not clearly defined. Deeper shades of colors would be extremely useful.
Old 08-06-2012, 07:25 PM   #419
BING BONG

DieHardYankee26's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatriotJames
It is? That's what I came here to request..

I live in Iowa and it would be so awesome to create a pro team w/ uni's/colors/logos and a stadium. I was just thinking as I'm playing right now how sweet that would be because my favorite teams play in pitcher parks.

I'd love to have a green monster in right & left field with an open/deep CF.
The devs have made it clear over the years that there is no way that they could open up the stadium building tools to us. I don't know if it would work with a toned down basic version like MVP 05 or not, but I'm pretty sure it won't happen.
I can't hide who I am, baby I'm a gangster
In the Rolls Royce, steppin' on a mink rug
The clique just a gang of bosses that linked up
Old 08-06-2012, 07:49 PM   #420
Banned

PatriotJames's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieHardYankee26
The devs have made it clear over the years that there is no way that they could open up the stadium building tools to us. I don't know if it would work with a toned down basic version like MVP 05 or not, but I'm pretty sure it won't happen.
Yeah I can see that. Maybe we can get something like the minor league stadiums though. Would be better than nothing!
Old 08-06-2012, 07:52 PM   #421
MVP

MJHSpanda57's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisdom less13
Difference in uniforms. Baggy to actually look baggy. Sleeves different lengths. Being a fitted head, I love what yous did with the hat brims. I basically just want that type of stuff. Option to argue calls, and hire/fire a manager during the season. I just want a difference in uniforms.
Going off of the difference in uniforms, it'd be nice to see Dan Uggla having tight sleeves. Heck even Brandon Beachy wears pretty tight sleeves haha. Baggy undershirts would add some realism, as well having the option for different pant lengths for day/night games. The batting helmets also look a little too but that could just be me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2012, 09:21 PM   #422
MVP

OVR: 25

In next years game I would like to see:

-Games for all levels of the minor leagues- AAA, AA, Class A, instructional League.

-The Arizona Fall League

-I would like to have the ability to sign international players

-Have drafted players added to your roster as soon as they sign.

-Have draft lottery like they had this year.

I've heard that sound 3 times... once was Babe Ruth, the second was Josh Gibson, and the third was Bo Jackson- Buck O'Neil

Old 08-07-2012, 12:12 PM   #423
MVP

OVR: 10

The Pulse Pitching is a slight step in the right direction, but I still prefer that other game's pitching interface. Something closer to that would make The Show even more immersive.

Overhaul the training system. Training that actually impacts player development.

Last edited by mwjr; 08-07-2012 at 03:46 PM.
Old 08-07-2012, 12:41 PM   #424
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwjr
The Pulse Pitching is a slight step in the right direction, but I still prefer that other game's pitching interface. Something closer to that would make The Show even immersive.

Overhaul the training system. Training that actually impacts player development.
I'm with you on that, and would say same as the other game without the color change thing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »