Home

What Does MLB 13 The Show Need to do Next Year to Satisfy Your Baseball Gaming Needs?

This is a discussion on What Does MLB 13 The Show Need to do Next Year to Satisfy Your Baseball Gaming Needs? within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-03-2012, 05:59 PM   #201
Pro

Troopershorty51's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: What Does MLB 13 The Show Need to do Next Year to Satisfy Your Baseball Gaming Ne

It would be nice to have the hidden +/- for potential actually show up, not too much work either, just show one more character haha
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2012, 06:15 PM   #202
MC2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: What Does MLB 13 The Show Need to do Next Year to Satisfy Your Baseball Gaming Ne

I agree with a playoff mode.
Old 06-04-2012, 12:30 AM   #203
Rookie

OVR: 0
Ok I started a thread that I think belonged here. So what I would love is some downloadable content for the play by play announcers. Like a guest color guy in the booth. The developers could get ten former pros or managers and do some work with them to fit in with the other guys in the booth. I like when my local guys Mario Impemba and Rod Allen have a guest like jack Morris in the booth. I think it could be done and be profitable to the company who produces the game. They could do some color spin a yarn or two just to break up the monotony of a long season. I play all 162 plus spring training so I here the same thing again and again. I sure would lve some extra stuff. I have shut off the two other guys for a while because they became stale. I would be willing to pay ten bucks for an addition to my audio commentary that was well done.
Old 06-04-2012, 12:43 AM   #204
The Future

seanjeezy's Arena

OVR: 34

Can't believe I didn't notice this until now, but the reason why the head first slide looks so slow is that the runner does a belly flop/face plant that kills their momentum. It also looks like the runner doesn't slide past the bag enough, their should be occasions where he catches the bag with his foot, or his hand is reaching behind him to stay on the base.

I'm glad they reworked the feet first slide, it was in a similar situation that the head first slide is in now. This is minor nitpicking, but it can mean the difference between being out or safe.
Old 06-04-2012, 06:53 AM   #205
MVP

OVR: 15

mlb 13 needs more stats.
playoff boxscores
ability to switch between playoff and regular season leaders
and allow us to see the flight of the ball off the bat from the pitcher camera.
create team with the ability to have a cpu generated roster (mainly so the guys on this board dont have to spend 2 months making a roster of fictional players)
more stadiums and create stadium.

theres alot there, but i would be happy with 1 or 2 off that list.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2012, 10:12 AM   #206
MVP

OVR: 1

I just started the 2013 season and was disappointed the announcer did not acknowledge who won the batting crown last year, Cy Young winner last year, and basically nothing about 2012 achievements. The gold glove winners shown in the default roster (banner under name) appear again in 2013 even though they didn't win a gold glove in 2012.

In my opinion, progression needs work, regarding attributes.
Old 06-04-2012, 08:50 PM   #207
MVP

Scooter3's Arena

OVR: 15

An option to put the pitcher on auto pilot with assisted or manual fielding might be a fun alturnitive.

Mark Twain:
" Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to."

U.S. Army Veteran
Old 06-04-2012, 09:38 PM   #208
Rookie

Exile04's Arena

OVR: 1

i would love some kind of franchise creator or stadium creator... actully yes Stadium creator, like in 10 years when my seattle mariners Safeco is old i cant blow it up and build a new field.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »