Home

MLB 11 The Show Title Update 1.16 Fix List

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show Title Update 1.16 Fix List within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-29-2011, 03:38 PM   #329
Pro

OVR: 24
Re: Interesting change in logic following the patch

That's what the options menu is for... Increase the "Manager Hook" slider. Viola
Old 04-29-2011, 03:41 PM   #330
MVP

Braves Fan's Arena

OVR: 11

The only thing that annoys me about the CPU's handling of their pitching staff is the insane amount of double switches they make.

I've seen them leave their pitchers in longer but I've also seen quick hooks.
Old 04-29-2011, 03:43 PM   #331
Banned

OVR: 0

This happened pre-patch as well. The CPU has no concept of saving their starter in games where they are winning big. The CPU will keep the starter in the game if he's dealing no matter the score.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2011, 03:59 PM   #332
MVP

BleacherCreature's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Analog pitching after patch 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARoid1313
Hey what do u guys think of the analog pitching since the patch?
I'm playing legend and I'm finding that my strikeouts are way down from before the patch. I was averaging around 7 strikeouts a game some games I may be around 10 which was great once in a while. Now im lucky to get 5 or 6 .
Why was pitching changed to be made harder? Honestly it was perfect as it was... Especially on the harder levels..
What r u guys finding? Perhaps thy can change it back to how it was
You want it changed back so you can get one more strikeout per game? I don't get it.
Old 04-29-2011, 06:01 PM   #333
All Star

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainReynolds
This happened pre-patch as well. The CPU has no concept of saving their starter in games where they are winning big. The CPU will keep the starter in the game if he's dealing no matter the score.
I've never been able to figure out why a thread on a specific topic like that gets dumpted into the landfill of page 35 in a thread like this.

In real life they would have their starters all scheduled for Tommy John surgery but I'm not sure if the game increases the liklihood of injury when the energy goes to zero.
Old 04-29-2011, 06:05 PM   #334
Pro

Yankees2009Champs's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: MLB 11 The Show Title Update 1.16 Fix List

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Gotcha...I did indeed misunderstand you then.
The reason people said that was that Ramone did say you would not have to restart your franchise. The community here was going by what he stated.

Why don't you post your franchise file here and I'll see if I can load/save it?
...and I thought you were already having a problem with it...but if I get you right....you haven't tried it yet?...is that correct?

M.K.
Knight165

i don't have the latest patch for fear it could become corrupted. since i started pre patch with the first full minors i'm not sure i can copy it over to you. what recourse should i consider?
"Undaunted, I knew the game was mine to win. Just like in life, ALL of my successes depend on me. I'm the man who has the ball, I'm the man who can throw it faster than heck. So that is why I am better than everyone in the world."

Legendary pitcher Kenny Powers
Old 04-29-2011, 09:12 PM   #335
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: 38-20 before patch... 3-17 since.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonnel
That's my record in my franchise. All-star difficulty, timing hitting, meter pitching. I know they said meter pitching was a little more difficult, but is anyone else having such a drastic change since the patch, or do I just suddenly suck? Obviously going 3-17, I'm sucking at both pitching and hitting.
You guys are making me feel better. I'm 3-13 in my season. The little things on the mound and at the plate seem to always go wrong. I'm using All Star, analog everything.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2011, 10:56 PM   #336
MVP

Side Effect's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: MLB 11 The Show Title Update 1.16 Fix List

Is this patch worth downloading or should I try to wait for a next one? I heard there was a problem with saving rosters and franchises?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »