Home

MLB 11 The Show Title Update 1.16 Fix List

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show Title Update 1.16 Fix List within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-29-2011, 12:00 AM   #297
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: MLB 11 The Show Title Update 1.16 Fix List

When will the glitch get fixed where I"m not currently on two team rosters. I stopped playing b/c it takes too long in RTTS. Finally made it to majors in 4th year and would love to continue playing however, refuse to keep playing until this get fixed.
Old 04-29-2011, 12:14 AM   #298
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitoon
The most recent patch was released last Friday (22nd) while the PSN was down, the one before that was more than a month ago. I'd say you already got it. As Nemisis mentions above, it was a relatively small patch of 33MB.
Oh, then I already downloaded it. I downloaded a 33 mb patch. Thanks
Old 04-29-2011, 12:38 AM   #299
Pro

OVR: 24
Re: Still can't copy franchise after patch, why?

I think the flash drive has to be formatted a certain way with certain folders or something? no idea I'm half asleep but I could have sworn I read something about that in the manual when I got it (which was only a few months ago).
Old 04-29-2011, 12:42 AM   #300
Rookie

lendog691's Arena

I've been saying this for a few years now but the first two months we are used as testers to figure out what the bugs and glitch's are and after the 3rd patch comes out sometime in mid to late May the game will be complete for this year, basically what I'm saying is that all sports games now come out with out being tested to much so your basically paying for an incomplete product and i don't think it's right or fair to the people that play these games.
Old 04-29-2011, 12:48 AM   #301
Permanently Banned

nomo17k's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by lendog691
I've been saying this for a few years now but the first two months we are used as testers to figure out what the bugs and glitch's are and after the 3rd patch comes out sometime in mid to late May the game will be complete for this year, basically what I'm saying is that all sports games now come out with out being tested to much so your basically paying for an incomplete product and i don't think it's right or fair to the people that play these games.
It's just impossible to produce software without bugs. If consumers are fine with an sports game without an annual release cycle, they probably can do a better job testing before the release. Just release when it's really ready. But for a product whose selling point is being "this year's" game, that's not gonna happen. That's my guess.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2011, 02:54 AM   #302
Rookie

lendog691's Arena

True but other games like God of War and such don't have the problems sports games do these days. Don't get me wrong i'm glad they care enough to put out patches to make the games better, i just don't think we should be paying a full $60 for an incomplete game $40 would be more like it.
Old 04-29-2011, 03:21 AM   #303
Pro

spitoon's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by lendog691
True but other games like God of War and such don't have the problems sports games do these days. Don't get me wrong i'm glad they care enough to put out patches to make the games better, i just don't think we should be paying a full $60 for an incomplete game $40 would be more like it.
To be fair, I think you are comparing apples to oranges though. The God of War games have a 3+ year dev cycle...PLUS those kind of games basically follow a script where X follows Y, and has to be preceded by Z. There's nothing like that in a sports game.

Do a google search for "God of War Bugs"...they exist.

There is just no way, in a 12 month dev cycle (less actually) that they can test all combinations and permutations of what can happen in a game, especially one with all the nuances of baseball.

EDIT: We are straying way off topic here
Old 04-29-2011, 03:46 AM   #304
Pro

ARoid1313's Arena

OVR: 3
Analog pitching after patch 2

Hey what do u guys think of the analog pitching since the patch?
I'm playing legend and I'm finding that my strikeouts are way down from before the patch. I was averaging around 7 strikeouts a game some games I may be around 10 which was great once in a while. Now im lucky to get 5 or 6 .
Why was pitching changed to be made harder? Honestly it was perfect as it was... Especially on the harder levels..
What r u guys finding? Perhaps thy can change it back to how it was

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »