Home

MLB 11 The Show Title Update 1.16 Fix List

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show Title Update 1.16 Fix List within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-29-2011, 10:58 PM   #337
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: MLB 11 The Show Title Update 1.16 Fix List

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Effect
Is this patch worth downloading or should I try to wait for a next one? I heard there was a problem with saving rosters and franchises?
its definitely worth it and there may not be a next one.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 04-30-2011, 12:30 AM   #338
Pro

Black59Razr's Arena

OVR: 1

I only heard of a few people about how much harder the game is after the patch. Well, I am also having an extremely hard time. In my franchise, I was like 45-30. Post-patch, I am like 4-15. I assume I, and the few others, are just in a slump that just happens to be at the same time as the patch. I guess I will have to just keep taking the losses and hope I break out soon!
Old 04-30-2011, 01:29 AM   #339
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black59Razr
I only heard of a few people about how much harder the game is after the patch. Well, I am also having an extremely hard time. In my franchise, I was like 45-30. Post-patch, I am like 4-15. I assume I, and the few others, are just in a slump that just happens to be at the same time as the patch. I guess I will have to just keep taking the losses and hope I break out soon!
What difficulty are you playing on? Seems odd that several people were playing well over .500 ball before the patch and playing .200 ball since. If it was just a person or 2, I'd count it as a fluke. But between this forum and people I've talked to, seems like a lot of people are finding wins MUCH harder to come by after the patch.
Old 04-30-2011, 01:50 AM   #340
Pro

Black59Razr's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzouj
What difficulty are you playing on? Seems odd that several people were playing well over .500 ball before the patch and playing .200 ball since. If it was just a person or 2, I'd count it as a fluke. But between this forum and people I've talked to, seems like a lot of people are finding wins MUCH harder to come by after the patch.
All Star Pure Analog Pitching: I do see a decrease in accuracy; a much needed improvement; although my era hasn't really been effected.

All Star Zone Hitting: I am always looking at the CPUs pitch chart, and they now throw about 2 balls in the middle square per game. Pre-patch, their accuracy was normal. I can't score runs to save my life. And I refuse to play timing hitting. If you watch the PCI, its totally luck whether you hit the ball hard or not.

Sliders:
-CPU and human solid hits: 2
-CPU and human contact: 6
-CPU and human power: 4
-All other sliders that effect hitting/pitching are at 5.
Old 04-30-2011, 06:10 AM   #341
BING BONG

DieHardYankee26's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black59Razr
All Star Pure Analog Pitching: I do see a decrease in accuracy; a much needed improvement; although my era hasn't really been effected.

All Star Zone Hitting: I am always looking at the CPUs pitch chart, and they now throw about 2 balls in the middle square per game. Pre-patch, their accuracy was normal. I can't score runs to save my life. And I refuse to play timing hitting. If you watch the PCI, its totally luck whether you hit the ball hard or not.

Sliders:
-CPU and human solid hits: 2
-CPU and human contact: 6
-CPU and human power: 4
-All other sliders that effect hitting/pitching are at 5.
Timing hitting isn't luck, it's based on player attributes. It's not some random luck of the draw, it relies on the batters attributes.
I can't hide who I am, baby I'm a gangster
In the Rolls Royce, steppin' on a mink rug
The clique just a gang of bosses that linked up
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2011, 11:57 AM   #342
MVP

DGuinta1's Arena

OVR: 29

I wish they'd fix plays at the plate. As previously mentioned, seems the ball always is thrown up the first base line and no sense of urgency by the cachter to tag the runner heading for home.
Old 04-30-2011, 01:23 PM   #343
MVP

OVR: 26

If there is a third patch, I really wish they'd fix the scouting bug where it re-loads the wrong player's scouting information. You can checkmark a player's who's already been scouted if you're not careful. You can correct it by re-loading the scouting screen again, but it's a real pain.I did mention it in the bug thread, but it didn't make it in this patch.
Old 04-30-2011, 09:42 PM   #344
Pro

OVR: 24

There are still a lot of errors in calling errors. I just got 2 errors in one inning, neither of which should have been an error. A line drive over my head, and a ball which I just forgot to throw it to the right base (mental errors are never charged as errors, it would be scored a fielder's choice or hit, for the hitter).

Pleaseeeeeeeeeee fix these. Also seconding the urgency on plays at the plate thing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »