Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2011, 05:38 PM   #1009
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Attn: Knight,

You noted my Cincinnati Reds changes prior to version 2 but they were not addressed as of version 4. just a reminder:

Alexander Smit is no longer with the organization, could be replaced with Kyle McCulloch.

Billy Hamilton is actually 20 yrs. old not 22 as he is listed in the spring training versions.

Once Again, Thanks to all for this labor of love!
Old 04-05-2011, 07:02 PM   #1010
Rookie

eamuscatuli15's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

hey Maj, Your roster set(based off knight's and others great set) looks like it might be right up my alley for a franchise! i guess this is the crux of it all...either go with hustlin's 25 man only roster then add the rest of the 40 to that (which takes a little time), or go with yours or kNIGHT's set and have to re-do the lineups?

that's what it gets down to right? which one of those options takes less time?

thanks guys
NFL: Kansas City Chiefs
NCAA Football: Nebraska Cornhuskers
HS Football: Rolla High School Bulldogs '95 (12-1)

Old 04-05-2011, 07:39 PM   #1011
Chaos Theory

19's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by eamuscatuli15
hey Maj, Your roster set(based off knight's and others great set) looks like it might be right up my alley for a franchise! i guess this is the crux of it all...either go with hustlin's 25 man only roster then add the rest of the 40 to that (which takes a little time), or go with yours or kNIGHT's set and have to re-do the lineups?

that's what it gets down to right? which one of those options takes less time?

thanks guys
Like I said before, I have always just subtracted the 15 guys before Spring Training ends because I have a list of all the Opening Day 40 Man's printed out. It takes about 10 minutes, give or take, for me to do it because I know exactly who I'm looking for with the list right in front of me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2011, 08:12 PM   #1012
MVP

krulmichael's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majoniak
Like I said before, I have always just subtracted the 15 guys before Spring Training ends because I have a list of all the Opening Day 40 Man's printed out. It takes about 10 minutes, give or take, for me to do it because I know exactly who I'm looking for with the list right in front of me.
Do you happen to have that list saved on your computer still? If so do you think you could post it because it would make everything so much easier for all of us as well and would be GREATLY appreciated I'm sure.

EDIT: Now I'm the idiot that didn't check the first post before posting this haha. My bad, and thanks!
Old 04-05-2011, 08:38 PM   #1013
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majoniak
Is this available on the internet? Also, I assume the list separates out who is on the 25 man and who isn't?

Thanks in advance. I was going to make my own list but if this is on the internet then I'd love a link.
Old 04-05-2011, 09:34 PM   #1014
Rookie

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burg
Is this available on the internet? Also, I assume the list separates out who is on the 25 man and who isn't?

Thanks in advance. I was going to make my own list but if this is on the internet then I'd love a link.
See Page 1 for the link to the spreadsheet on the 40 man rosters.

New York Knicks

New York Yankees
Green Bay Packers
Italia Azzuri National Team

Old 04-05-2011, 10:01 PM   #1015
Rookie

OVR: 4

This is a weird question but is Michael Choice an A prospect in these rosters and what position does he play?

I haven't bought the game yet (still on NBA2K for the end of the basketball season but Baseball Tonight has been making The Show sall my name mayne!!!) and I'm just wondering what to do with the A's when I get the game...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2011, 10:10 PM   #1016
Rookie

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burg

My mistake, that spreadsheet is made specifically for adding players to the 25 man rosters made. Unfortunately not all teams on that list have 15 players to subtract from Maj's version. Now I'm not sure if some teams had less then 40 men on their 40 man rosters but I'm almost sure this would screw up lineups.

Maj, Is it possible to post the list of 15 players to remove from each teams' roster. This would be greatly appreciated.

New York Knicks

New York Yankees
Green Bay Packers
Italia Azzuri National Team

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »