Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2011, 10:26 PM   #1017
MVP

OVR: 26
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Here's a link to each teams's 40 man roster as of Feb.24. It doesn't include the Washington Nationals OF, and you may need to doublecheck each teams site to see if there have been any recent changes:

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/baseb...ng-rosters.htm
Old 04-05-2011, 11:21 PM   #1018
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs844224
Here's a link to each teams's 40 man roster as of Feb.24. It doesn't include the Washington Nationals OF, and you may need to doublecheck each teams site to see if there have been any recent changes:

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/baseb...ng-rosters.htm
Updated 2/25/2010 3:09 PM

Old 04-06-2011, 01:43 AM   #1019
Rookie

OVR: 10

I used Owls rosters and I'm going through adding the other 15 guys per team. I'm just using each teams site and going to their 40 man. In about 99% of the cases the guys who need to be added have a * next to their names on the official site. Plus it's broken down by pitchers, catchers, infield, and outfield. It's taking maybe 4 or 5 minutes a team and thats only because I'm using this as a chance to get to know the names a bit.

Once I'm done with that I'll go through and call up the guys who will be in the bigs once they're back from injury and tweak lineups. I'm not injuring the guys who were meant to be injured. Everyone's starting healthy in my little world. Should be ready to get my season rolling by the weekend or sooner!
Old 04-06-2011, 02:52 AM   #1020
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty86
I used Owls rosters and I'm going through adding the other 15 guys per team. I'm just using each teams site and going to their 40 man. In about 99% of the cases the guys who need to be added have a * next to their names on the official site. Plus it's broken down by pitchers, catchers, infield, and outfield. It's taking maybe 4 or 5 minutes a team and thats only because I'm using this as a chance to get to know the names a bit.

Once I'm done with that I'll go through and call up the guys who will be in the bigs once they're back from injury and tweak lineups. I'm not injuring the guys who were meant to be injured. Everyone's starting healthy in my little world. Should be ready to get my season rolling by the weekend or sooner!

I've posted this a couple of times, it's completely accurate as of April 1.

Combined with the manual adding of DL assignment lengths at MLBDEPTHCHARTS it shoud provide a perfect opening day set.

http://thegameofbaseball.myblog.it/m...1870445702.pdf
Old 04-06-2011, 03:52 AM   #1021
Rookie

OVR: 2

Question: Can there be or is there a difference in difficulty between the SCEA rosters and knight's?

I may just be getting better at the analog stuff but, on HoF I really struggled with the SCEA rosters and now with knight's I am betting over .270 with the Nats and .300 with the O's on HoF.

I doubt there is a difference but, just want to make sure.

Thanks,
Nim
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2011, 05:57 AM   #1022
Hoping for change...

PsychoBulk's Arena

OVR: 23

Knight, this may have been asked before but i was in NY this weekend watching my Tigers lose a series to those damn Yanks so may have missed it.

What is the difference (if any) going to be between v4 and the OD set you are currently finishing, just a few minor league changes i.e. getting the lineups/rotation right? If so ill just roll with v4 to get my franchise going as having all the correct MILB stuff doesnt bother me, only that all prospects are in there, which in v4 they obviously are.

Your thoughts?
Old 04-06-2011, 07:46 AM   #1023
Sorry, I Got Nothing...

Illustrator76's Arena

OVR: 21

I was wondering if anyone was going to post a roster that has the 25 man rosters with NO injuries included? I am like a few other members here in that I like to start my franchises fresh and then let injuries happen throughout the course of the franchise.

BTW, thanks for all of the hours (probably more like years, lol) of work you guys put into these rosters, this is not easy stuff at all, and it is very easy for people to underappreciate your hard work!
Old 04-06-2011, 07:55 AM   #1024
Chaos Theory

19's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illustrator76
I was wondering if anyone was going to post a roster that has the 25 man rosters with NO injuries included? I am like a few other members here in that I like to start my franchises fresh and then let injuries happen throughout the course of the franchise.
I posted a roster similar to this yesterday, although it has the 40 Man rosters still intact.

And that brings me to this next item... a couple posters have requested I share the lists I work of off to get the 40 Man Rosters accurate to avoid lineup shuffling post Spring Training.

Here's the lists...

List #1 (Opening Day 40 Man Rosters w/ Injuries) (Can be used w/ OSFM)

Opening Day Rosters (Official).wps

List #2 (Opening Day 40 Man Rosters w/o Injuries) (This is what you can use with the Roster I posted yesterday with all injured players back on MLB. Note that I had to shuffle a couple 40 Man's to get the 60 Day DL guys back on the 40 Man, ex. Wainwright.)

Opening Day Rosters (No DL).wps

** Note : These docs were made using Microsoft Works Word Processor (.wps). So hopefully I'm not the only one who uses MW instead of Word.

Last edited by 19; 04-06-2011 at 08:01 AM. Reason: Should probably post a link to the files... durr.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »