Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2011, 12:13 PM   #569
MVP

ltw0303cavs's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

on a side note I love OS on ***** ****s day lol. Guys Mike Dunn will have to be updated on the Marlins ******, since he was a default player I did not touch him but for any of you Marlins fans, you can use ******s C pitcher potential 1 year away and model his stats after Mike Stanton the old Yankees/Braves reliever. Just go to Baseball Ref and use his 162 game avg as a guideline.
Old 04-01-2011, 12:33 PM   #570
Rookie

OVR: 5
Awesome! Thanks guys.

I do have a suggestion for the Braves lineup. CF Matt Young is actually 6'1". He said he was in an in-game interview of the Braves-Twins game a few days ago. Still, every site lists him as 5'8". I had the interview DVR'd, but it was deleted. I can't remember the explanation he gave, and it's very possible that he was joking... but it didn't seem like it.
Old 04-01-2011, 12:35 PM   #571
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14straight
Awesome! Thanks guys.

I do have a suggestion for the Braves lineup. CF Matt Young is actually 6'1". He said he was in an in-game interview of the Braves-Twins game a few days ago. Still, every site lists him as 5'8". I had the interview DVR'd, but it was deleted. I can't remember the explanation he gave, and it's very possible that he was joking... but it didn't seem like it.
i didnt hear it, but it was just a goof...i promise. the guy is actually 5'6" and is just listed at 5'8". if dan uggla makes you look small, you are definitely not 6'1".
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2011, 12:38 PM   #572
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by brettryantalley
i didnt hear it, but it was just a goof...i promise. the guy is actually 5'6" and is just listed at 5'8". if dan uggla makes you look small, you are definitely not 6'1".
@brettryantalley Yeah, David O'Brien just responded to me on Twitter saying he was about 5'7". Thanks!
Old 04-01-2011, 12:48 PM   #573
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14straight
@brettryantalley Yeah, David O'Brien just responded to me on Twitter saying he was about 5'7". Thanks!
hah...ol DOB. that's cool. i'm pumped matt made the team though. he's a scrappy journeyman who deserved a chance.
Old 04-01-2011, 01:01 PM   #574
MVP

kt-od's Arena

OVR: 24

Is Brad Lidge still the closer for the Phillies, or did they change that? Because with these new r-o-s-t-e-r-s, it has Contreras as the closer. I know Lidge is starting out on the DL, so is that why he is the SU guy?
Old 04-01-2011, 01:07 PM   #575
Rookie

wooten409's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wooten409
Yeah, I saw that on the 1st page but I must be missing something, because when I go to the DL and press R1/L1 it doesnt send me to the r-o-s-t-e-r to add a player to the dl. It doesnt do anything. Its doing this when I started a 30 team chise and a 1 team chise...

Clearly Im missing something
Anybody else having this problem? I followed the seps on the 1st pg to no avail.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2011, 01:13 PM   #576
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by wooten409
Anybody else having this problem? I followed the seps on the 1st pg to no avail.
is injuries set to manual?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »