Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2011, 09:44 PM   #449
MVP

brahmagoul's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfbball04
Quick question for knight or anyone that has done this.. what is the easiest/quickest way to get the legit franchise rosters out of the three that you listed? And how long does it take? I'm thinking of doing the end of spring training option with cpu roster control and send down the 15 for every team myself.. that link on the 1st page is it easy to follow as in trying to follow the rosters? Thanks in advance, sorry I'm on my phone.. can't look at the link..
I think the version HustlinOwl put on SportsConnect would be your best bet. Saves you the work of taking 15 guys off the 40-man roster. You just have to put them back on.
Old 03-31-2011, 09:48 PM   #450
Rookie

OVR: 0
question, do i put the BCUS944959585 folder on my flash drive or the actual file inside the folder?
Old 03-31-2011, 09:49 PM   #451
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyeke
Someone reported a similar issue with Adrian Gonzalez having inaccurate handedness.
I hope there aren't too many of these spoiled Easter eggs scattered around.
yeah I've also heard of the Jason Heyward mistake, however its been an INCREDIBLE job, dnt know how else to thank you guys
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2011, 09:50 PM   #452
Rookie

Meyeke's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewochs615
wow lol, so is this something the computer did?
Not really sure. But you say in Markakis' case that the original SCEA roster had it right?
Hmmmmm
Two possibilities here.

1) Glitchyness is afoot.
2) One of the roster makers tampered with their team's SCEA players and accidentally changed it.

I almost want to go through every single team with a fine-tooth comb now.
Old 03-31-2011, 09:51 PM   #453
MVP

sink4ever's Arena

OVR: 9

Hey Knight, it's no big deal but I just noticed that Steve Garrison on the Yankees had a different repertoire than what I sent you. If that's on purpose then just ignore this. Thanks!
Old 03-31-2011, 09:52 PM   #454
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsheen
Ok, so i was checking out the rockies roster and i saw no Warren Schaeffer. Im just curious as to why he wasnt included? Hes more than likely going to start the year at AAA, and has been considered several times to being called up. He has been in the system for i believe 6 years now. He has a very solid glove, hes struggled at times at the plate however he gets the job done. Again, just curious why he weasnt there. Thanks for the work!
I did not do the rosters, but in regards to Schaeffer I'm sure he was one of the last cuts. Although he spent the year at AAA last year he was demoted to AA to start this season. And with Hector Gomez looking like he is finally going to start his ascension along with the glut of other middle infield prospects the rockies have there probably just wasn't enough room for him.
Old 03-31-2011, 09:52 PM   #455
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by toadman1
question, do i put the BCUS944959585 folder on my flash drive or the actual file inside the folder?
PS3>SAVEDATA>BCUS98251>

The entire contents above go onto your flash drive. Just put the "PS3" folder on there and you're good.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11

Last edited by tonybologna; 03-31-2011 at 09:55 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2011, 09:53 PM   #456
Rookie

sportscenter22's Arena

OVR: 2

for option #2 when you say send down, where am i sending them to, a, aa, or aaa? also when i do i then have to bring them back up when reg season starts? thanks in advance for your response, btw great job on the rosters, there were a few things i found on the yankees roster, 1) brandon laird is a 3b not lf. 2) granderson played today and is on the opening day roster.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »