Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2011, 05:07 PM   #385
Animal Liberation

EnigmaNemesis's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
lol, yes lineups get realigned and this is why I created this 25 man roster set. So with 30 team control in order to get 40 man rosters we will have to manually add 15 players once season starts after the spring training
Which is SOOOOO much easier than going through all teams and fixing the CPU 40 man shuffle.

Thanks for these! You will be doing another 25-man for the opening day set, correct?
Old 03-31-2011, 05:09 PM   #386
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Just a quick note, and I could be wrong I suppose, but I'm 95% sure Phillies prospect Jonathan Singleton is a first baseman instead of left field. Last I checked he was at first. I haven't heard anything about any changes but if I'm wrong just let me know
Old 03-31-2011, 05:12 PM   #387
Animal Liberation

EnigmaNemesis's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_hammar
Just a quick note, and I could be wrong I suppose, but I'm 95% sure Phillies prospect Jonathan Singleton is a first baseman instead of left field. Last I checked he was at first. I haven't heard anything about any changes but if I'm wrong just let me know
http://blog.blueclaws.com/2010/jonat...in-left-field/

http://articles.philly.com/2011-03-1...llins-phillies

Seems they are working him in LF due to Howard blocking his path.

Last edited by EnigmaNemesis; 03-31-2011 at 05:16 PM.
Old 03-31-2011, 05:13 PM   #388
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Hansen
I forget, do these rosters adjust ratings and change stances and such?
For the Minor Leaguers yes, and might want to give a read to the full first post to avoid getting ya head bitten off
Old 03-31-2011, 05:15 PM   #389
Banned

srudoff's Arena

OVR: 7

Not sure if it was listed here but Billy Wagner was released today
Old 03-31-2011, 05:16 PM   #390
MVP

Heroesandvillains's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
lol, yes lineups get realigned and this is why I created this 25 man roster set. So with 30 team control in order to get 40 man rosters we will have to manually add 15 players once season starts after the spring training
For 30 team control, yes. On the upside, you can wait until September to even do it for CPU teams if you'd rather.

For single team control, they would need to do it before even starting anything. The only advantage to having the 25 man set with a single team control, would be for players that want to set their own 40 man rosters. However, this could also be done with the 40 man set, via the main menu...

Really, single team franchise players, with some exceptions, should probably DL the 40 man set.
Old 03-31-2011, 05:21 PM   #391
Rookie

Not sure if this has been asked, but I couldn't find anything by searching...any chance these would work with MLB the Show 10? If not, is the best way to make rosters in the game or is there a tool to help?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2011, 05:21 PM   #392
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chai2112
Tazawa's on the 60-day DL. Thanks for all your hard work Knight!!
Okay...I think I will add him back in....anyone have suggestions on who to replace?

Quote:
Originally Posted by twillisdc
For the Cincinnati Reds: Alexander Smit is no longer with the team...retired back to Australia(?) last summer. Don't know who to replace him with as I am not on the game right now. Maybe Kyle McCulloch originally from the White Sox org.
Thanks...I'll make the change

Quote:
Originally Posted by TekWWFan
As far as Baltimore goes, I don't think Drese is on the 40-man roster, but they sent him down to AAA because they liked him enough to keep him around. He's in the AAA Rotation and will probably get called up at some point in the season, is my guess.

I guess I'm just a completist, plus you have David Riske on the O's roster and he opted out from the team. It's not a MUST, by any means, since you guys did such a great job. Just being complete.
Okay I just wanted someone to replace...will do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersfan77
First off great job to everyone involved with making this happen.

Okay, so I'm having a little trouble downloading the 25 man rosters from the sendspace file. I'm popping in my usb card and copying the sendspace file by clicking and dragging but once I pop it into my PS3 I get empty space with no file.

Am I doing something wrong? Is there a nice little workaround to this because obviously I'm not doing it right. Thanks. Todd
Check the folders structure....it must be PS3/SAVEDATA/BCUS....if any of those folders are missing...make it....if there are any dupes(sometimes when zipping....it makes another PS3 folder) ....remove one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravesfan1984
knight, it was mentioned earlier that Kyle Cofield needs to be moved from the braves to white sox. any idea who you are going to use to replace Cofield on the braves roster?
I created Yohan Flande

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFav
I'd say Tazawa should be in....w/o even pitching in a year, he's the red sox 19th rated prospect, according to RedSoxProspects.com(GREAT source imo).

Source:

http://www.soxprospects.com/index.html
I'll get him back in..

Quote:
Simmed about the first week with 30 team control this morning and everything set to AUTO. AI was not adding players to 40 man roster within that first week.
It MIGHT only do it in the next off-season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroesandvillians
With the 25-man set?

Last year, I had to do it manually for all teams after spring training...

So I'd think you'd need the 40-man set...or set your own with the 25-man set BEFORE you start a franchise/season (via the main menu)...to use single team control franchise and have all teams with 40 players on the 40 man roster.
Yes....it's great for 30 team...guys want it for single team though....and the CPU doesn't add them right away.(if at all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaNemesis
Unfortunately I do not think we can edit those attributes from the SCEA players.
We cannot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersfan77
First off great job to everyone involved with making this happen.

Okay, so I'm having a little trouble downloading the 25 man rosters from the sendspace file. I'm popping in my usb card and copying the sendspace file by clicking and dragging but once I pop it into my PS3 I get empty space with no file.

Am I doing something wrong? Is there a nice little workaround to this because obviously I'm not doing it right. Thanks. Todd
see above...that might be it

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla
Is there any way I can use SCEA's version of Tsuyoshi Nishioka (assuming he has a player portrait) in these rosters?
We are not sure about future SCEA players from their updates....they may be locked out as the current ones are. Hopefully...they are making them from gen players and not locking them...and they can be imported. That would be pretty cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpowser
This might have got lost in all the shuffle, and thats alright but a couple of the Mets numbers were missed Brad Emaus should be 4 and not 30. 30 should be assigned back to Josh Thole who has 31 in your set I believe. And Pedro Beato should have 27 and not 21. Thanks Knight and Co. for the great rosters this year!
Done..

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoser
I don't think there is an SCEA version of Tsuyoshi Nishioka
Not yet...I think he means from an update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_hammar
I'll check....I think maybe Ridin' thinks that he won't get MLB time(IRL and here in the OSFM)....behind Howard...hence the "possible" change.

Okay....there will DEFINITELY be update #1 tonight with all the changes in the thread so far.
I don't know what time...but not too late!

M.K.
Knight165

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »