Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2011, 04:33 PM   #369
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnelly4
Yes, you just have to import them over a player that is in the roster.

Yes, you will have to start over your franchise if you want to use a different roster release.

Thanks cnelly4....
Old 03-31-2011, 04:33 PM   #370
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewochs615

1.- Use a roster that has only 25 players on the 40 man roster. Hustlin' Owl has created one and the link is above...With this....if you use only 1 team control......you are locked into having the CPU teams having no more than 25 men on the 40 man roster. If you use 30 team control at any time AFTER spring training is over...you can add the 15 players to the 40 man roster and the CPU will not juggle lineups/rotations. In all cases....the CPU will still sub in lineups for fatigue

Will the CPU add players back to the 40 man roster after spring training if you do this with 1 team control, or will they only have 25 guys on the 40 man roster the whole time?
Simmed about the first week with 30 team control this morning and everything set to AUTO. AI was not adding players to 40 man roster within that first week.
Old 03-31-2011, 04:34 PM   #371
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewochs615

1.- Use a roster that has only 25 players on the 40 man roster. Hustlin' Owl has created one and the link is above...With this....if you use only 1 team control......you are locked into having the CPU teams having no more than 25 men on the 40 man roster. If you use 30 team control at any time AFTER spring training is over...you can add the 15 players to the 40 man roster and the CPU will not juggle lineups/rotations. In all cases....the CPU will still sub in lineups for fatigue

Will the CPU add players back to the 40 man roster after spring training if you do this with 1 team control, or will they only have 25 guys on the 40 man roster the whole time?

Ok never mind. I am still confused though so basically there is no way to use single team control, have lineups intact, and have 40 guys on the 40 man roster?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2011, 04:39 PM   #372
MVP

Heroesandvillains's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
Simmed about the first week with 30 team control this morning and everything set to AUTO. AI was not adding players to 40 man roster within that first week.
With the 25-man set?

Last year, I had to do it manually for all teams after spring training...

So I'd think you'd need the 40-man set...or set your own with the 25-man set BEFORE you start a franchise/season (via the main menu)...to use single team control franchise and have all teams with 40 players on the 40 man roster.
Old 03-31-2011, 04:41 PM   #373
Animal Liberation

EnigmaNemesis's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFav
Just throwing this FYI out there...Jon Lester is currently listed at 6'0" 240lbs in the game. He is actually 6'4" 240lbs.
Unfortunately I do not think we can edit those attributes from the SCEA players.
Old 03-31-2011, 04:43 PM   #374
Banned

steelersfan77's Arena

OVR: 7

First off great job to everyone involved with making this happen.

Okay, so I'm having a little trouble downloading the 25 man rosters from the sendspace file. I'm popping in my usb card and copying the sendspace file by clicking and dragging but once I pop it into my PS3 I get empty space with no file.

Am I doing something wrong? Is there a nice little workaround to this because obviously I'm not doing it right. Thanks. Todd
Old 03-31-2011, 04:44 PM   #375
MVP

VanillaGorilla's Arena

OVR: 9

Is there any way I can use SCEA's version of Tsuyoshi Nishioka (assuming he has a player portrait) in these rosters?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2011, 04:45 PM   #376
Rookie

Jpowser's Arena

OVR: 5

This might have got lost in all the shuffle, and thats alright but a couple of the Mets numbers were missed Brad Emaus should be 4 and not 30. 30 should be assigned back to Josh Thole who has 31 in your set I believe. And Pedro Beato should have 27 and not 21. Thanks Knight and Co. for the great rosters this year!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »