Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-11-2010, 03:58 AM   #657
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut24
Carlos Santana is getting called up Thanks HustlinOwl as well. I should have this done tomorrow. Sorry about the delay guys
Steven Strasburg vs. Carlos Santana?
Old 06-11-2010, 04:03 AM   #658
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
Im waiting on Strut
Players on the 40-man roster are indicated in BOLD. http://www.mlbdepthcharts.com/
Old 06-11-2010, 04:25 AM   #659
Banned

bushidonole's Arena

OVR: 3

I think we're going to have a problem with how the pitching stamina forumula was calculated. I think it might be too low, I don't know..

I was playing a game with the new pitch edits, and Roy Halladay was pulled out of the game after 5 1/2 innings of work (only allowed 1 ER, and 3 H, 8 K's) but was yanked anyways. I did another game (same teams, same pitchers) just to see if it was a fluke, and he lasted 6 innings (0 ER, 4 H, 9 K's)

Maybe someone else can test this more, because I need to get to sleep

Oh yeah, just wanted to add before I closed my eyes - in case someone asks - Halladay pitch counts were under 75 when he was pulled. Yes, I suck, and I swing at just about anything.

Last edited by bushidonole; 06-11-2010 at 04:42 AM.
Old 06-11-2010, 05:38 AM   #660
King Bundy

MizzyMike05's Arena

OVR: 13

yes i would have to agree. the pitch edits are great but the formula or whatever was used to calculate stamina is not very good at all. it seems like most pitchers stamina is way too low, including relievers. a guy like halladay should have his stamina at least at a 95, probably even maxed out. the guy has so many complete games in his career and what-not and he pitches pretty much into the 6th inning every game whether he has given up 0 ER or 7 ER.

after running through each teams starters and relievers, i would say that the stamina is way too low and it needs to be fixed because it is gonna give unrealistic results. the pitch edits are unreal and pretty much everything done to v3 is great, but the one thing that i believe is a 'must-fix' is the stamina. i thought that the stamina was too low already from the SCEA roster, let alone what it is now.

knight, strut, razr, jasnake, whoever is gonna fix the rosters before v4 or v3.1 is released, i truly believe that the stamina should be fixed league-wide. i have to agree with pretty much everybody that has posted anything about the stamina and say that it is not good. the formula that was used is not very accurate, and i think it should be scrapped and fixed to accommodate more realistic stats. everybody else agree?

Crosby vs. Ovechkin (Blog)
Old 06-11-2010, 10:49 AM   #661
Black Mamba

Shadymamba's Arena

OVR: 26
I dont say thank you enough!!! man you guys are amazing thanks for the hard work and dedication everyone!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2010, 11:01 AM   #662
All Star

crques's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushidonole
I think we're going to have a problem with how the pitching stamina forumula was calculated. I think it might be too low, I don't know..

I was playing a game with the new pitch edits, and Roy Halladay was pulled out of the game after 5 1/2 innings of work (only allowed 1 ER, and 3 H, 8 K's) but was yanked anyways. I did another game (same teams, same pitchers) just to see if it was a fluke, and he lasted 6 innings (0 ER, 4 H, 9 K's)

Maybe someone else can test this more, because I need to get to sleep

Oh yeah, just wanted to add before I closed my eyes - in case someone asks - Halladay pitch counts were under 75 when he was pulled. Yes, I suck, and I swing at just about anything.
I agree. I was using the Braves and playing the Phillies last night and Halladay only threw 6 innings and was taken out. He had only given up 2 runs on 5 hits and had 7 K's.

Last edited by crques; 06-11-2010 at 11:06 AM.
Old 06-11-2010, 11:07 AM   #663
Pro

cactusruss's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by crques
I agree. I was using the Braves and playing the Phillies last night and Halladay only threw 6 innings and was taken out. He had only given up 2 runs on 5 hits and had 7 K's.
These rosters are horrible because of the pitchers stamina being so low. Most pitchers are gassed by the 4th inning, and alot of relievers are gassed as soon as they enter the game.
Old 06-11-2010, 11:08 AM   #664
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

bump starter slider stamina to 8 what's wrong with that?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »