Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-12-2010, 01:22 PM   #737
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZRr1275
And also for those that don't like slider edits would you prefer the stamina ratings on bahnzo's tool? I asked this before and all I got was more about how you didn't want sliders changed and how much of an "error" the stamina edits were. Nothing is going to get done at all unless you guys actually tell me what you want. I've presented numerous potential solutions and they've either been shot down before they were tried or ignored so tell me exactly what you want here or nothing is going to get done at all.
actually, though I do like slider edits... i would like based on what you said "I could just tell him to put out one version with the roster tools stamina edits for starters only in and another with Rod_Carew's stamina formulas."

i would like the availability of both so as to try out a roster tools stamina edits version and see how that differs from one w/ Carew's formulas.
Old 06-12-2010, 01:39 PM   #738
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

AL Done
Old 06-12-2010, 01:48 PM   #739
Rookie

OVR: 0

strut are you going to be releasing a V3.1 or whatever before hustlin releases the franchise file? for those of us that play RTTS and not franchise.
Old 06-12-2010, 01:51 PM   #740
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezmofokine
strut are you going to be releasing a V3.1 or whatever before hustlin releases the franchise file? for those of us that play RTTS and not franchise.
They are already on the roster vault, they are called strut24v3, they include updated stances and pitch edits.
Old 06-12-2010, 02:02 PM   #741
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZRr1275
And also for those that don't like slider edits would you prefer the stamina ratings on bahnzo's tool? I asked this before and all I got was more about how you didn't want sliders changed and how much of an "error" the stamina edits were. Nothing is going to get done at all unless you guys actually tell me what you want. I've presented numerous potential solutions and they've either been shot down before they were tried or ignored so tell me exactly what you want here or nothing is going to get done at all.
I'll say bahnzo's also, even though I haven't had time to try out carew's, two options is always better than one. But, that is extra work on your part so I'll say only if you want to.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2010, 02:03 PM   #742
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamcool3
They are already on the roster vault, they are called strut24v3, they include updated stances and pitch edits.
Thanks for posting the name of the file, I though that file was fake
Frontier League baseball: London Rippers
Old 06-12-2010, 02:06 PM   #743
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

I'm sorry to be so dense, and I've been reading through this and other threads, but I can't figure out what each of these rosters is about.

Strut's latest roster is up with all the pitch and stamina edits that he's gonna be doing, right?

And Hustlinown is simply taking that roster from Strut and making 25 and 40 man rosters straight via a franchise file?
Old 06-12-2010, 02:18 PM   #744
Knows what evil lurks...

JaSnake16's Arena

OVR: 9

I think Knight still had some corrections to make. Just waiting on confirmation on that as I dont want anyone to do duplicate work if I grab one file and there is still another one on V3 pending. I also might be able to get started later today. Tommorrow not so much LOL. But either way Monday evening Ill get a nice chunk in.

Another year, and here we go again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »