Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2010, 03:50 AM   #489
MVP

Jason_19's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksig24
Ronnie gets the shaft because of where they drafted Mangini. Two seasons ago we were talking and he said that he was raking and almost got called up because of injuries. He is old for the level of ball he plays at, but consider the fact that he was old when he was drafted also. I think he was 24 or 25.
Yeah, I know exactly what you mean.

Quote:
This is the file, but I sent it over with players and potentials, not ratings. The other guys do the ratings.
Cool. Man, I thought you did the ratings. That's why I was asking about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evandor001
BTW whats with the lack of love for Chris Carter and Michael Taylor of the A's who honestly rated them as if they are barely qualified to play as Jason heywards left and right testie?

Quote:
The numbers at mid season in the league leaders section were pitiful too. Chris Carter was leading the PCL with 10 homers.
I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who is noticing this. It's not just the top prospects who are underrated, either. There are a ton of mid-level ranked prospects who have as much skill as the top prospects in some areas who are rated in the 20s and 30s.

Last edited by Jason_19; 04-09-2010 at 04:24 AM.
Old 04-09-2010, 04:42 AM   #490
Rookie

gubunko's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
What the F@$$K!! I must be on crack or something. All my potentials are the way I sent them over. I must have been delusional. Im sorry.
Glad we got this figured out.
Old 04-09-2010, 05:44 AM   #491
MVP

TN - BRAVES FAN's Arena

OVR: 17

Is this thread for suggestions? I have one if it is...Take Brian McCann's glasses off...he only wore the glasses in 09 to put off offseason eye surgrey which he had during the offseason...Therefore, he does not wear glasses now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2010, 08:17 AM   #492
Pro

OVR: 7

i noticed villone, and guerdado were still in on the nationals, they got cut in spring training
Old 04-09-2010, 09:35 AM   #493
Rookie

clownbaby's Arena

OVR: 4

Hey I'm new to the concept of editing Rosters so excuse me if this is elementary, but are these edits that are being discussed here going towards a V2 that is going to be released or are people discussing edits that each will insert individually into their V1 Roster?

I'm in the middle of finals week and, due to organic chemistry, I won't get my franchise started anytime soon, so don't think I'm asking about a timeline.

The discussions regarding player potentials and tendencies are far more in depth than I had previously imagined. i would love to have the time to get in on this. Nice job dudes.

Also...
I see a lot of people are criticizing the use of high potential players in different areas. Can't we edit the rosters once we DL them? I realize there's a lot of constructive contributions to this roster from everyone around, but if the problem at hand is a matter of opinion, then why can't they just make that adjustment in their lineup instead of insisting on a global change?

Last edited by clownbaby; 04-09-2010 at 09:40 AM.
Old 04-09-2010, 09:41 AM   #494
MVP

adice15's Arena

OVR: 18

ksig are you gonna change the potentials for v2? if not, can you tell me a player to change iglesias and kelly with?

Founder of OS Emu Clan.
Old 04-09-2010, 10:35 AM   #495
Rookie

OVR: 5

The rosters appear to be a mess no? lol Anyone working on a fix or should we start doing it individually? This isn't meant as pushy as it sounds. I have no problem waiting, just wondering if there's something to wait for.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2010, 10:56 AM   #496
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

I'll check on Carter and Taylor....

Couple of things....with players that need to be released......there just weren't enough fake players to do this for everyone. Some of these guys will have to be done on your own.

Also guys...don't forget that this is v.1 and was done for guys who wanted a "simple set" to get their franchises going.
I have not gone through the teams yet to double check players and levels...
...I still need a few days to take care of some things at home.

But strut....brunnoce....Mr Franchise....berenjena....dorismary..and Razr(when I get done)....all are currently working towards v.2.

M.K.
Knight165

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »