Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2010, 12:11 PM   #889
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFav
Is there any chance Casey Kelly will be moved to an "A" for potential? To have him listed as a "B" and have two other no name 24 yr olds (such no names that I can't remember them..and I'm a true Sox fan lol) listed w/ "A" potential ratings is a little disheartening.

I also question Iglesias a lil bit(I'm not sold on him yet OFFENSIVELY..defensively the kid is ridiculous already), but overall I am liking this roster set, just like last year.

Yes...I can switch Kelly.
Any chance you remember the other A player?....we had an extra when I went through the set first time around....and wanted to kick a B player up...then things went crazy on my end ...and I kind of lost it a bit.

3 weeks?....could be.
Depending on how quickly..and how many faces Franchise and berenjena do before I get it(I'll have to do them otherwise..)...I probably need about a week to make the other adjustments and test it out a bit more.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-20-2010, 12:38 PM   #890
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Yes...I can switch Kelly.
Any chance you remember the other A player?....we had an extra when I went through the set first time around....and wanted to kick a B player up...then things went crazy on my end ...and I kind of lost it a bit.

3 weeks?....could be.
Depending on how quickly..and how many faces Franchise and berenjena do before I get it(I'll have to do them otherwise..)...I probably need about a week to make the other adjustments and test it out a bit more.

M.K.
Knight165
My vote would be to turn the extra Vizcaino on the Yankees into Yu Darvish and put him in FA.
Old 04-20-2010, 01:49 PM   #891
Knows what evil lurks...

JaSnake16's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by yyhy
For everyone asking about ETA's... judging from how long it took to put Bonzo's edits in last year and the fact that Razr still has pitch edits to do and Knight is getting it back for fine tuning, I'd guess middle of May? lol Just a guess, but I'd say 3 weeks. So May 11th. Lets see how close I end up.

Faces look amazing.
The attribute edits are good to go all they have to do is be inputted in whichever version I wind up with. It was the calculating that took a LOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG time last year being that spare time is tough to come by . Think I might start a thread about opinions on SCEA player re-editting especially with guys like Vernon Wells blowing up and his numbers are crap being that hes been underwhelming the last 3 years.

Another year, and here we go again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2010, 02:47 PM   #892
Rookie

reersh9's Arena

OVR: 0

Question: was this roster built upon the default roster that came with the game or the updated roster that fixed the potential ratings of players. If I use this roster, am I going to see franchise players on the trading block come July? Recommending 30-team control is not an acceptable answer.

I read through the first 15 pages or so of comments to see if my question was answered; I'm not reading through the remaining 44 pages.
Old 04-20-2010, 02:50 PM   #893
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by reersh9
Question: was this roster built upon the default roster that came with the game or the updated roster that fixed the potential ratings of players. If I use this roster, am I going to see franchise players on the trading block come July? Recommending 30-team control is not an acceptable answer.

I read through the first 15 pages or so of comments to see if my question was answered; I'm not reading through the remaining 44 pages.
updated roster
Old 04-20-2010, 02:55 PM   #894
Atlanta Black Sox

xNobleEaglex's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSnake16
The attribute edits are good to go all they have to do is be inputted in whichever version I wind up with. It was the calculating that took a LOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG time last year being that spare time is tough to come by . Think I might start a thread about opinions on SCEA player re-editting especially with guys like Vernon Wells blowing up and his numbers are crap being that hes been underwhelming the last 3 years.
Same thing with Pitch/Stamina edits. All our calculating/research is done, and just needs to be entered into the rosters. All the research takes a long time haha.

PSN: xNobleEaglex
Old 04-20-2010, 02:57 PM   #895
Rookie

OVR: 4

i hate to make any requests cuz i want you guys to get through with the rosters like everybody else... BUT... if in fact adding one guy isn't a very big deal... may i suggest Bo Greenwell for one of the Indians outfield slots... Mike's kid is absolutely tearing up A ball right now... hitting .468 and leading the minors with 20 RBI... and 6 stolen bases to boot.. just a thought, but if you only have like an F potential slot or something, it may not be worth it anyway
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2010, 03:50 PM   #896
Resident Scout

ksig24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFav
Is there any chance Casey Kelly will be moved to an "A" for potential? To have him listed as a "B" and have two other no name 24 yr olds (such no names that I can't remember them..and I'm a true Sox fan lol) listed w/ "A" potential ratings is a little disheartening.

I also question Iglesias a lil bit(I'm not sold on him yet OFFENSIVELY..defensively the kid is ridiculous already), but overall I am liking this roster set, just like last year.
I think we will leave him at A. I too am a die hard Bo Sawx fan so if you want ratings for other players let me know.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »