Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2010, 02:06 PM   #313
All Star

OVR: 24
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZRr1275
Okay from here strut's going to do his work and then my crew will start with the pitch edits on V2. Do you guys want stamina edits on the first version or do you want those seperate?

Credit goes out to Pope300hitter05 for getting all of this ready. He's handled all of my spreadsheet work so far and will be helping on the inputs also.
I would like them separate. Should have a version with V1 plus Strut, V1 with Strut and Rzar and so on. That way people can choose based on their wants.
Old 04-07-2010, 02:21 PM   #314
Rookie

dunlopp9987's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by moss84_18
just a quick comment, nothing major but Brett Lawrie of the brewers last name is spelled wrong. like i said nothing that i cant fix myself just saying.

also ksig how could you only put lawrie as a B potential lol he is a top 50 prospect by almost every scout in america.
Just because he's in the top 50 doesn't mean he's automatically an A prospect. Why does everyone whine if someone is a B prospect? I'd take a B player any day on my team.
Old 04-07-2010, 02:26 PM   #315
Rookie

OVR: 2

Thank you all !!!!!
Old 04-07-2010, 02:29 PM   #316
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Yeah....I left him in...I'm hoping the BASEBALL GODS eventually have a stronger calling for him.

Thanks for listing fixes....I'll get to them(if I can sort them out)...
I tried to stress that this version was going to be a bit raw as I didn't get the chance to go through each team/each level as I usually do before release. Some teams(ala Red Sox) were done a while ago...long before all the minor league rosters were set.
...and in the case of releasing guys(SCEA players that cannot be edited)...we are a little hamstrung on that....with no more players to be had.
You will see some things that need fixing....for sure. I left off at the Orioles(that's where I start)...so obviously I've got a ways to go to re-check and adjust everything.
This is all on me....Ridin' and Ksig did the setting up and the general attribute settings....I was going in to do the fine tuning and faces.
Hopefully, you can tell the players I already did and didn't.

Thanks for all your well wishes guys.
Things are still not good..and unfortunately, I don't see them getting any better in the near future ....
I will answer everyone who PM'ed me....I promise...when I get the chance.
Thanks for the support fellas....It means A LOT
O.S. is simply the best. TOP NOTCH.

M.K.
Knight165
Knight,
First off, thanks for your hard work. Second, regarding the Red Sox. I encourage you, when you get around to fixing the mistakes on the Red Sox roster, to go through the minor leagues carefully because, like I said in my post (page 21 of this thread), I may have missed some errors. Nonetheless, I love the work you've done and I will probably just go ahead and run my franchise with these rosters.
Old 04-07-2010, 02:43 PM   #317
Rookie

OVR: 3

Thanks to everyone a part of this roster project. The best baseball rosters on the planet are here!
Old 04-07-2010, 02:46 PM   #318
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by moss84_18
just a quick comment, nothing major but Brett Lawrie of the brewers last name is spelled wrong. like i said nothing that i cant fix myself just saying.

also ksig how could you only put lawrie as a B potential lol he is a top 50 prospect by almost every scout in america.
...if the set was built by 30 fans of 30 teams, every prospect would be A or B POTENTIAL (potential being the operative word). By your line of thinking, Lawrie is the next Mauer or Weiters. They're are far more A and B potentials that turn out to be busts in RL, then B, C, or D guys that become stars, These guys are more often than not relegated to career role players. (think Swisher, Tehan, or D. Young)

...your complaining about his potential, but didn't mention that he's a catcher now (listed as 2B) or that the guy in front of him, Lacroy isn't at the right affiliate level?

Last edited by coreyhartsdaughter; 04-07-2010 at 02:49 PM.
Old 04-07-2010, 02:47 PM   #319
Rookie

OVR: 5

God, it's hard not to feel like an impatient *ick while waiting for this rosters to go through their various stages lol I have the utmost respect for Knight as he always come across as such a genuinely nice guy, not to mention the work he puts in. Thanks to everyone else who helped this year as well.

I'm not trying to be pushy or a bother, but just to calm curiosity...

Does anyone in-the-know have an idea of where the rosters are going next? Will it be Knight finishing the faces and minor roster mistakes before Strut gets it? Or with Knight seemingly being held up for the moment is Strut going to start now and then get it back to Knight when he's ready? I'm not sure if this kind of discussion is going on between you all who are working on this, if so I'm sorry, just morbidly curious as to where things are going from here

I personally (unfortunately lol) feel the need to wait for Razr's pitch/stamina edits before starting my franchise, the faces and equipment are secondary cosmetics to me.

I know there's no time table and I'm not asking for one, just an order of who's working on what next maybe?
Old 04-07-2010, 02:49 PM   #320
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreyhartsdaughter
...if the set was built by 30 fans of 30 teams, every prospect would be A or B POTENTIAL (potential being the operative word) for some passionate reason. By your line of thinking, Lawrie is the next Mauer or Weiters.

...your complaining about his potential, but didn't mention that he's a catcher now (listed as 2B) or that the guy in front of him, Lacroy isn't at the right affiliate level?
he came out of canada as a catcher but the brewers made him a permanent 2B last year because of lucroy and salome to make better use of his bat in an everday lineup. man you are some brewer fan lol.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »