Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2010, 02:44 AM   #393
MVP

redsrulenc's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunn
Kind of disappointing that David Weathers in on the Reds Roster.
Yeah, all us Reds' fans are.
But oh well, you can change that.
Old 04-08-2010, 02:55 AM   #394
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bears_16_and_0
comparing joe crede to joe schmo dev makes me sad =( 2005 hero =((((
maybe my favorite Sox player ever. another reason why I just left him on the White Sox. ahh the memories
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunn
Kind of disappointing that David Weathers in on the Reds Roster.
That'll be changed when v2 comes around. As I mentioned above (man I get tired of typing those words) the suggestions from this thread will be taken into account before the next release
Old 04-08-2010, 03:18 AM   #395
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

Chad Huffman formerly of the Padres has been claimed by the Yankees opening up a new player to be added to the Padres. Not sure how you will do it, just take a guy of the Yankees and put him on the Padres and turn him into someone else? Anyways, i put up potential players in an earlier post of mine in this thread, hope to see a couple in now with Chad and Putnam gone.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2010, 03:38 AM   #396
Pro

OVR: 5

Dear Ridin,

I posted the below message in Strut's thread for updates, but perhaps I should have posted this here instead.

Dear Strut,

As previously mentioned, Detroit made alot of changes to its minor league teams the first week of April. To bring the OS Full Minors roster in line with this, I would suggest the following changes to the Detroit section:

MLB:

1. Change Macay McBride into Brad Thomas

AAA:

2. Swap Matt Rusch for Casey Fien (of Boston). Rusch would then need to be changed into a Boston player.
3. Change Ryan Roberson into Maxwell Leon

AA and extras:

4. Change Cory Casto into Audi Ciriaco
5. Change Michael Hollimon into Santo de Leon
6. Change K. Hernandez into John Murrian
7. Change Sam Narron into Adam Wilk
8. Change Matt Jensen into Austin Wood

If this is the wrong place to post these suggestions, please pass them on to the appropriate person.

Thank you.

Karle
Old 04-08-2010, 03:54 AM   #397
Banned

OVR: 38
Re: OS FULL MINORS V.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gEO 3b 4
ok idk if this has been mentioned (I did a thread search and got no matches), but Shawn Riggans is now in the Mets system. The set has him on the Rays AAA roster.

Also, is there a Paul Lo Duca or Mike Rivera in the set?
Rivera is on the Os and Pauly is nowhere to be found I even checked under 1b/3b and OF
Old 04-08-2010, 04:12 AM   #398
Banned

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bears_16_and_0
Getting back from a long, cold game tonight and seeing these rosters was sweet =)

anyways some observation on the white sox in addition to what people have already mentioned:

1) The Major League OF should be as follows for now : LF Pierre CF Rios, RF Quentin , you have pierre playing center, quentin playing left and rios playing RF right now.

2) Pitching rotation should have Buehrle as #1 and Peavy as #2

3) SP Daniel Hudson should play for AAA Charlotte, i think you have in him single A (maybe replace daniel cabrera (who was released per this thread) with him? http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=369695&src=162

Thanks for the sweet rosters!!!
Keep the Great info like this coming guys ! I already did the OF mess lol in my updated OS version
Peavy and Mark B will always switch as Peavy is better rated so just change it after spring training.
Currently doing all catchers gear but I wish SCEA could lose the generic show jerseys in edit screen as its kinda of confusing figuring out team and default colors for catchers.
I also wish they could add more types/styles of chest protectors and shine guards.
Some guys are so real gear wise its scary I can only wonder what 11 will be like .
Old 04-08-2010, 04:22 AM   #399
Banned

OVR: 15

yeah it actually makes all those switches back after spring training, i think you might have to edit their natural positions perhaps? Although quentin is probably best suited for natural LF and rios is a great fielder but probably a natural RF? Pierre definitely shouldnt be a CF anymore tho, I dont know what he considers himself. Who knows, I guess it doesnt really matter.

Yeah i started up my franchise and just had to mess around with the bullpen as far as roster moves, i had to use some minor league options on a player or 2 but whatever.

I won the game on a Beckham walkoff 3-2 in the bottom of the 10th after jenks blew the save in the 9th =( In franchise im pretty much setting everything to auto besides the roster moves, lineups, etc... do I still need to set the training manually? It didnt do it after my first game. How about the promotions (the giveaways and such, not from AAA to majors), does it do those automatically or are they always manual? sorry for being offtopic =/

Last edited by Bears_16_and_0; 04-08-2010 at 04:26 AM.
Old 04-08-2010, 04:36 AM   #400
MVP

Greene_Flash03's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by franch1se
Chad Huffman formerly of the Padres has been claimed by the Yankees opening up a new player to be added to the Padres. Not sure how you will do it, just take a guy of the Yankees and put him on the Padres and turn him into someone else? Anyways, i put up potential players in an earlier post of mine in this thread, hope to see a couple in now with Chad and Putnam gone.
This is what I did... I'm releasing my Padres edits tomorrow...
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »