Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2010, 12:45 PM   #297
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

The Marlins released McClung and MacDougal, MacDougal signed a minor league deal with the Nats
Frontier League baseball: London Rippers
Old 04-07-2010, 12:46 PM   #298
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC_Marlin
Not trying to be jerk but is anybody else notice Mike Stanton not on here. I dont know if i have downloaded a fake but everything looks correct and great except Mike Stanton is non-existent. Thanks for the help.
Try AA or A
Frontier League baseball: London Rippers
Old 04-07-2010, 12:49 PM   #299
Rookie

OVR: 0

looked in double a and Logan Morrison is there (2nd highest prospect in system) but Stanton was no where to be found. And i couldn't find single A teams
Old 04-07-2010, 12:53 PM   #300
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC_Marlin
Not trying to be jerk but is anybody else notice Mike Stanton not on here. I dont know if i have downloaded a fake but everything looks correct and great except Mike Stanton is non-existent. Thanks for the help.
You downloaded the fake roster. It has the same name. Go back, sort by date, and download the OSFullMinorsV1 that has the higher percentage.
Old 04-07-2010, 12:54 PM   #301
Rookie

Ok i found him showing in roster just not in lineups but atleast i know he is there. he is on the single A team thanks a bunch and thanks to everbody who helped with this. also thanks to the one who told me where to look (:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2010, 12:56 PM   #302
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeping King
You downloaded the fake roster. It has the same name. Go back, sort by date, and download the OSFullMinorsV1 that has the higher percentage.
It wasn't the fake is was the one in 98% but i found Stanton now in single a i didn't know they made single a rosters for us. thanks again
Old 04-07-2010, 01:02 PM   #303
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZRr1275
Okay from here strut's going to do his work and then my crew will start with the pitch edits on V2. Do you guys want stamina edits on the first version or do you want those seperate?

Credit goes out to Pope300hitter05 for getting all of this ready. He's handled all of my spreadsheet work so far and will be helping on the inputs also.
Good to hear Razr. Greatly anticipating getting my hands on this once you guys are done with it.
Old 04-07-2010, 01:06 PM   #304
Rookie

OVR: 2

Few quick questions

1) Computer lineup shuffle-- I know the only workaround is to set the 25-man before simming ST right? Where should I send the other players (my goal is to get this done in as quick amount of time as possible but dont want an imbalance and the cpu reshuffling that and having to go back and forth)
1A) Will players I send down be placed on waivers? If so and I'm doing 30 team control they will just go to AAA/AA correct?

2) I saw some posts on stamnima edits -- were theses edited in this roster? How can I do this manualy if I want to fix aplayers stamnima on a pre-exisiting franchise
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »