Home

NCAA Football 14 Wishlist Outline

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Wishlist Outline within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-21-2012, 07:23 PM   #33
Rookie

Gavman25's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA Football 14 Wishlist Outline

-Use a points system to purchase stuff like new uniforms you choose what they look like ,Nike pro combat ,and even CPUs get new ones.
-stadium upgrades like bigger sections,more room and seats.
Old 08-24-2012, 01:10 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 2

If there is one thing about this game I hate its that iy doesnt feel like college football.
There is no emotion from the crowd, they need to go back to the NCAA 2005 days where the home crowd would be deafening and the camera would shake. You should be able to pick if you want to do a whiteout/blackout.
And the one last thing that would be great would be freedom after the play and in plays. You should be able to cheap shot people for the hell of it, it happens all the time in rivalry games, you should be able to get late hits, hit punt returners before they catch the ball. and GET THE SIDELINES INVOLVED. I HATE looking at the bland generic people in a different colored helmet just clapping their hands on the sideline. They need to be running up and down the sideline on punt and kick returns, big plays, etc. They need to base the game more around the emotion of college football
Old 08-24-2012, 09:44 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 5

Neutral field games

build a rivalry with a school. It sucks being a school with one or 2 rivals. Rivalries should be made out of competitive games, recruiting same players for years, proximity to each other.

Improve CC or let us be AD too so we can hire OC and DC.

more equipment(Adidas gloves, UA gloves, special socks, secondary colors, helmets) have players be unique with gear( don't reset sock length after each year) no more damn low socks. I have not seen a player wear them yet this season.

Last edited by WeFireThoseCannons; 09-01-2012 at 08:37 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2012, 12:05 AM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 0

Offsetting penalties. Granted, it doesn't happen very often, but it usually happens at least once, maybe twice a game. I know there have been a couple times that I've been ripped down by the facemask at the end of a run, but it isn't called because a flag had already been called on my o-lineman for holding.
Old 08-31-2012, 02:39 PM   #37
Rookie

G3X Enigma's Arena

OVR: 3

I would like to see some tweaks with the RTG mode, I think it was 07 where you picked a major and had to balance grades, campus life, and football much like a student athlete has to do. Something more than just game practice game practice. Maybe a complete awards show at the end of the season ending with the heisman being presented. And more on the presentation side for big bowl games, they still have that regular season feel instead of big bowl excitement.
Old 09-01-2012, 01:54 AM   #38
Rookie

Add this one. Fix safeties awful AI. Half the time they just can't decide what they are doing and just run lateral 4 different direction giving a fly route an easy TD. They literally sometimes will just randomly run in directions then cut in different one then get blown by a receiver and then try to follow. Can't count how many times I have been burned by an 85 speed receiver on a seam route after picking backoff coverage, play the pass, and 2 man under. The safeties will still just run in random directions and get all turned around on themselves.
Old 09-01-2012, 10:12 PM   #39
Rookie

PUT THE NEW 2012 OREGON UNIFORMS AND ALL THE NEW LIQUID METAL HELMETS IN NCAA FOOTBALL 14!!!! THIS WOULD TOP THE GAME FOR MANY DUCK FANS INCLUDING MYSELF!!!!
Old 09-01-2012, 11:26 PM   #40
Pro

Haze88's Arena

OVR: 5

Gameplay wise psychic d needs to be gone. This includes classic problems like the audible adjustments and route mirroring, but also instantaneous reaction. Pressing sprint should not open the gates of hell. I love versatile players, especially scrambling Qbs. I should not see the defensive line immediately shed blocks the second I hit R2 to scramble. This extends to all blocking as well. Too many times I've seen a hole open up, hit R2 and a DT immediately sheds a double team to turn a 3-5 yard gain into a 2 yard loss. This also extends to change of direction. All 11 players on D or kick/punt coverage should not turn left and right in-sync with me. How many times have you seen a player in real life break a tackle, reverse field and break a big run/return or score a touchdown, and how many times have you seen it in NCAA? This is also why jukes, spins, and fake pitches tend to fail more often then not because the CPU reacts to your controller rather than the player on the field. Foot planting and slipping needs to affect DBs as well as receivers.The reason for route mirroring is because the defense glides around whereas the offense has to make cuts. I've also yet to see a defender slip in the rain but my receivers do it out of there breaks routinely causing plenty of avoidable picks or failed 3rd/4th down conversions. Corners should also be punished for jumping double moves by slipping and/or failing. Right now corners can jump routes and still get back in coverage with ease. If defense really worked this way, Asante Samuel would be the greatest corner ever, but there's a reason every team runs double moves his side. These are big problems that kill the game for me and would love to see addressed.

Other things like upgraded depth charts and more trick plays would be fantastic. One last thing, the flex-option needs to be overhauled. I play BC dynasties for the most part so facing Georgia Tech is unavoidable. This should not be a guaranteed W every year. The computer needs to be able to run every offense competently and effectively without cheating to do so, and holding GT to negative rushing yards annually makes zero sense whatsoever. Also allow us to organize the formation order in our playbooks. Shotgun with 3 formations shouldn't be before flexbone in an option based playbook.

EDIT: And can we please leave the no-huddle alone next year. No stupid delays or from what I hear of from last year, ruining playcalls.

Last edited by Haze88; 09-03-2012 at 10:43 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »