Home

NCAA Football 14 Wishlist Outline

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Wishlist Outline within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-04-2012, 12:10 PM   #17
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
[quote=touretteskid101;2043959451]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDIrishJB

I think schools known for running shady programs should have things stacked against them in dynasty from the get go, as the NCAA has already dealt with them and is more aware of their behavior. Have NCAA investigations be more frequent for teams like USC, LSU, Ohio State, Miami, and Penn State.

I think that this type of thing would be interesting but are you kidding me? Including Penn State is incorrect. Schools like Miami and Ohio State have been linked to shady programs such as paying players. Penn State had ONE instance and it DID NOT involve paying players or anything along those lines. The Sandusky thing was bad, very bad, but it doesn't warrant the inclusion of Penn State among the schools that run shady programs.
I like how Miami and OSU was included but only 1 SEC program when anyone down there will tell u they pay players.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Old 08-04-2012, 12:16 PM   #18
Rookie

THE YAMA's Arena

Re: NCAA Football 14 Wishlist Outline

This is something small but could add realism to both offline/online dynasty modes.

At the end of the game they talk about the player of the game and a $10,000 grant to his schools general scholarship fund; well I think we should be able to use that money, if our player wins player of the game, to upgrade the pitches that aren't directly effected by our on-field performance (i.e. Academic Prestige, Athletic Facilities, etc.).

Obviously they could add different variations on how easy/hard it is to improve these pitch grades. just a simple idea.
NHL: Tampa Bay Lightning
NCAA: UCF Knights
FIFA: Real Madrid CF

XBL Gamertag: THE YAMA
Old 08-05-2012, 12:51 PM   #19
Rookie

link5523's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by swish23
ability to download and make custom recruiting classes
I'd like to second this. Also, I'd like a more dynamic rating system--somewhat similar to what was in Madden '12. I think there are a lot of 2-star players that turn out to be really good athletes that NCAA Football doesn't really account for.
Old 08-06-2012, 03:57 PM   #20
MVP

The only thing I really care about outside of all of the obvious gameplay fixes and bug removals that seem to have already been noted are formation-specific depth charts, fixing the scheduling logic, medical redshirts, and an optional postseason playoff.

Edit: neutral fields, too

Last edited by nofx94; 08-09-2012 at 10:49 PM.
Old 08-06-2012, 07:18 PM   #21
Rookie

Couple things for me:

1) a more relevant student section/homefield adv.... I think it should be 10 times more difficult to go into a stadium like alabamas to win incomparrison to a smaller mac school.. Homefoeld advantage plays little to no role in gameplay... And I think it should be more relevant

2) a college gameday pregame/halftime show.... Would be a nice touch... maybe have the panel pick the top 5 games that week... nd have corso put on the mascot of his pick in tje gMe of the week?

3) ability to hire your own staff.... I wish in dynasty mode I had the ability to hire my coaching staff as a head coach... Not settle for.who the cpu hires for me...

4) progressive/regressive ratings... I know ratings increase after each season... But I wish attribute ratings would progress/regress during a year based on fatigue... Injury (or health)... And I also think there should be a "confidence" rating... Effecting how aggressive smart an ai player is (like a qb that throws 4 picks should be gunshy)..

5) give us the ability to upload fcs (or any teambuilder team) into dynasty mode WITHOUT taking teams out.. And if we do that we should be able to create new conferences too. Or atleast import as a independent school and not have to delete a team. Or just add the fcs schools

6) add a new dynamic to dynasty mode... Start your coaching career at an fcs school (with a coaching contracts syst like ncaa bball had to start a career).. Guide your fcs school to a conference win, and through the playoffs to a fcs title.. Then either accept a contract extension or move to fbs or another fcs school, etc.

Last but not least, I wish in dynasty mode... I had the ability to build a gameplan on how to attack the opposing team...via scouting report etc (kinda like ncaa bball had). And I wish the cpu had the ability to execite a gameplan vs me based on my tendencies, etc..

What do u guys think? does ea sports actually have a place to send the input/suggestions?.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2012, 06:55 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 1

I would definitely like the game to get a major make over, just because the huge similarities between NCAA '12 and NCAA '13 were very disappointing.

The ability to customize or expand current stadiums would be terrific because I enjoy playing as the newer teams (ie. Texas State) and would like to draw a crowd larger than 30,000.
Old 08-11-2012, 09:32 PM   #23
Rookie

Add FCS teams and give them their own season in dynasty mode, ability to play as them in dynasty and bump teams up and down between FCS and FBS

ANNND WERES MY PLAYOFF?????
Old 08-13-2012, 03:43 PM   #24
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishbeatdown1995
Add FCS teams and give them their own season in dynasty mode, ability to play as them in dynasty and bump teams up and down between FCS and FBS

ANNND WERES MY PLAYOFF?????
FCS is the absolute LAST thing I want in the game. And I mean LAST. Everything else needs to be in order before they add that. And Playoffs are right above that. I didn't want a playoff system and like the BCS system as far as putting #1 v #2. I could learn to love a +1 but a playoff degrades the regular season. I think every other bowl should be responsible for picking it's participants.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »