Home

NCAA Football 13 Gameplay Wish List

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Gameplay Wish List within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-04-2011, 07:11 PM   #41
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: NCAA Football 13 Gameplay Wish List

-Turbo shouldnt cause AI too realize what your doing and react to you
- Completely Redo Running. Feet actually planting for movement. Slow down running when not sprinting. Players slowing down after cuts and jukes. Less turn and reaction on a dime. Players actually bending their knees to jump. Running Styles. Players leaning on cuts.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2011, 03:52 PM   #42
Rookie

CycloneNation's Arena

OVR: 1

I would say maybe add a pregame with players arriving, visitors getting off the bus. The players stretching and going through pregame, then have the coaches in the locker fireing them up and running on to the field. If it is a big ESPN Game Day game, have a shot of the show earlier in the day.

Definatly get rid of the EA logos, those get very annoying.

Maybe bring back like the old first person mode in the 2k games, that would be fun in like RTG.

Chain Gangs, Refs that words line up, Jerseys that get dirty, maybe different broadcasters for games between Sun Belt teams (no offense).
Old 09-10-2011, 09:15 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 5

Well most of the stuff I wanted to say has been covered but 1 thing I find annoying is the ball physics. If a guy can't catch the ball then let it hit the ground and not bounce off 3 people before hitting the ground or just spinning around on the guy's gut as it's "falling".

Old 09-10-2011, 10:50 PM   #44
Banned

OVR: 2

Fix the CPU on kick return running with the ball like its an option play/

Tone down the awareness rating.

Able to assign captains

Spring Game

Not all players wear nike speed TD cleats especially offensive lineman

Have the referees actually throw their flags.

Coaches actually on the sideline and not just on cutscenes

Make the crowd more diverse
Old 09-12-2011, 08:31 PM   #45
Banned

a_maz_ing's Arena

OVR: 8

Make Special team's player's block better. They do it in madden 12, don't see why they can't in Ncaa 12.

Higher difficulty should equal higher intelligence by AI, not faster reactions.
If the Db never looks at the ball, no way he can pick it up.
The only thing I'll add about LB's is just remove their ability to make 1 handed catches. Happens once a blue moon in real life.

Fix OL/DL interactions, especially how easily a superior DL can be knocked down by a mediocre OL.

More sliders and rating, definitions for what those sliders and ratings do.
Don't have AI defense react just to formations.

Make QB slide it's own button.

You should, at least for dynasty, be able to have some type of no huddle playbook per formation, or at least be allowed to have a different order when going no huddle.

I forgot if it was already said, but instead of just play calls like "cover 2, cover 2 buc, or LB dogs", you should be able to give more specific instructions like "DB 1 and 2 stay on First down line on 3rd and ten", or maybe in a 2 man under, tell one of your safeties to guard a general area closer to the ball.
Make Height matter more. Feels like it is too easy for 5-10 Corners/safeties to intercept or swat ball away from 6-5 WR/TEs on straight jump balls.

Last, and this goes with trajectory, no throw over the middle should EVER hit a OL's helmet, especially when playing with good QBs.

Last edited by a_maz_ing; 09-12-2011 at 08:38 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2011, 03:42 AM   #46
Sic 'em Bears!

BaylorBearBryant's Arena

OVR: 10

A freaking game that works...

Baylor Bears - Texans - Astros - Rockets - Avalanche

Follow me on Twitch: twitch.tv/osovideo
Old 09-23-2011, 10:41 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 1

I want to see the ability of a player to take over a game. I remember in the PS2 days when an impact player was really feeling it, the circle under him would pulsate and you knew who was tearing you up. I want something like that back. If a WR is eating my secondary alive, let me be able to identify him on the field easier. I know you can focus your D on a player pre-snap, but let me be able to keep my best CB on him at all time and actually scheme and change strategy to stop him.

How may games do we see on Saturday where a single player just takes over and dominates? A QB that has a career game, or a WR who seems to catch anything near him, or a LB who seems to be in on every single tackle. I want that in this game.
Old 09-25-2011, 01:43 AM   #48
Rookie

wbrown2's Arena

OVR: 2

Special teams plays like a fake kick off to onside kick and punt and kick returns set up for the lateral or hand off.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »