Home

NCAA Football 2003 Rosters Complete for PS3

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 2003 Rosters Complete for PS3 within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-12-2021, 03:12 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
NCAA Football 2003 Rosters Complete for NCAA 14 PS3

NCAA Football 2003 was probably the game that made me fall in love with the series and I finally finished a project I have been working on for a long time. This is my first time posting a google drive link so let me know if there are any issues.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...qx?usp=sharing

I do not have access to Roster Share so if anyone wants to post it and leave there PSN here feel free. I also do not no how to convert to xbox so if anyone wants to do that go ahead.

2003 Recruiting class added

I have been working on this on and off since 2015 and it is free but if you like the roster and want to make a donation:

https://www.paypal.me/shafe33
Attached Files
File Type: zip 2003 Recruiting Class.zip (423.2 KB, 67 views)

Last edited by shafe33; 08-19-2022 at 09:52 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2021, 03:22 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: NCAA Football 2003 Rosters Complete for PS3

If you have any questions about why a guy is rated what he or why someone is missing the honest answer is I do not remember. I started this project in 2015 by compiling all of the player data and started creating the roster with the PS3. I got about a third of the way through and my PS3 crashed and I lost the entire save. I worked on it on and off for a few years but after being stuck inside for the last year and half I learned how to use the editor and was able to finish it.

The only issue I have noticed that I cannot fix is that Ralph Friedgen is missing from Maryland as the HC. He is replaced with Steve Roberts from Arkansas St and Chris Peterson is the Ark St HC. I've working the last couple days to try and fix it but I haven't been able to figure it out.

I simmed through 6 seasons of a dynasty and did not have any issues. The first season Miami beat USC in the championship game. Chris Brown of Colorado won the Heisman but Carson Palmer was the top QB.

By year there are more 99s than I would like but I think it is partially due to some guys not leaving early as I planned. For example, Vince Young redshirted and stayed 4 more years. But overall I'm happy with the roster and hope everyone enjoys. I recommend using the NCAA 14 Dynasty Tool to get guys to declare early more realistically.

I would like to create a 2002 schedule for Dynasty but I have never create one before so no clue how long that will take. If I update the roster at all after I play a bit I will post the updates here.

Last edited by shafe33; 01-21-2022 at 01:23 PM.
Old 11-13-2021, 01:27 AM   #3
MVP

pinbw's Arena

OVR: 0
Arrow Re: NCAA Football 2003 Rosters Complete for PS3

Really cool to see an old classic roster like this made for NCAA14.
I'm sure fans from back in the day, will have a blast trying these.

NCAA 2003 was also my first next gen version of the series on the gamecube. So this should bring back memories but have a newer ncaa14 feel.
----------
I LEFT AN RPCS3 PS3 emulator File below.
---------

I will try to make a conversion for Xbox360 in the future when I get some free time--but not sure when exactly. It seems like it would be easy to convert since there are 8694 players like the recent current 2021 season files.

(I left spreadsheet data for others to look at, and maybe convert for Xbox360 if they want to do it themself.)
Attached Files
File Type: zip 2002-03 Spreadsheet data.zip (1.04 MB, 53 views)
File Type: zip 2002-03 RPCS3.zip (889.3 KB, 109 views)

Last edited by pinbw; 11-13-2021 at 09:26 AM.
Old 12-02-2021, 11:08 PM   #4
Rookie

Can someone post this online with thier username so I can download it thru the game ??
Old 01-10-2022, 07:42 PM   #5
MVP

Bit confused, can you explain a bit more what this is?
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2022, 12:55 PM   #6
MVP

pinbw's Arena

Arrow Re: NCAA Football 2003 Rosters Complete for PS3

NCAA 2002 - 03 Season Roster - Xbox 360 (Conversion for NCAA14)
(As requested by Culture Riot)
GT = OutrunFire0290

(I am temporarily sharing this roster for Xbox360, since I usually share the 2021-22 roster, but will keep this up for a good while)

---------------------------
Spoiler

----------------------------
Also included PS3 file; RPCS3 file was posted few posts above.
ENJOY!
Attached Files
File Type: zip PS3 roster 2002-03 Season.zip (1.43 MB, 80 views)
File Type: zip 2002-03 Xbox360 Season.zip (1.63 MB, 37 views)

Last edited by pinbw; 01-20-2022 at 01:04 PM.
Old 01-21-2022, 01:19 PM   #7
Rookie

Thank you for posting the Xbox file pinbw. I was just coming to post it. My PS3 died so I just got a xbox 360 a couple days ago and have been learning how to use the editors with the 360.

I also completed a schedule file for the 2002 season. I had to move a couple games around because the 2002 season had 16 weeks and the game only allows 15 weeks other than that the schedule is complete. If you do not know how to add a schedule the Operation Sports Youtube channel has tutorials for both PS3 and Xbox.

Link to Schedule File:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/15XO...IR0p3ckdh/view

I have also created a dynasty file for Xbox for the 2002 season. This includes the schedule, updated bowl games, and updated conferences. I was able to add the WAC but the conference reset at the beginning of the next season so you would need to go back into the editor and add the teams back to the WAC at the beginning of each season

Link to Dynasty File:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Crq...ew?usp=sharing
Old 01-21-2022, 01:21 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Culture Rot
Bit confused, can you explain a bit more what this is?
This is a roster file with the rosters for the 2002-03 season for NCAA Football 14.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »