Home

NCAA Football 2003 Rosters Complete for PS3

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 2003 Rosters Complete for PS3 within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-19-2022, 11:42 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: NCAA Football 2003 Rosters Complete for PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by shafe33
Just uploaded a Xbox version. Gamertag is BShafe33
Are these accurate 2003 rosters or do we need to modify a lot of it on our own?

***Edit****

I was able to grab this file. Rosters look very accurate just need to edit the ratings myself though saw some guys with incredible speed like David Tyree, Roy Williams and Walter Young for example.

I know for a fact none of those guys were burners but it's no biggie since all that stuff can be adjusted.

Excellent rosters overall

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14

Last edited by Playmakers; 07-20-2022 at 12:28 AM.
Old 07-20-2022, 09:49 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Are these accurate 2003 rosters or do we need to modify a lot of it on our own?

***Edit****

I was able to grab this file. Rosters look very accurate just need to edit the ratings myself though saw some guys with incredible speed like David Tyree, Roy Williams and Walter Young for example.

I know for a fact none of those guys were burners but it's no biggie since all that stuff can be adjusted.

Excellent rosters overall
The overalls are pretty accurate for what I was trying to get but individual attributes like speed are not. Since the 2002 style of football was kinda in between 1995 and 2013 I use a couple of those rosters as templates and copied player info like names, height, weight, etc. over those rosters so I didn't go and edit everything player individually. I tried but I just didn't have the time.

Overall I'm very happy with how it turned out. I just finished playing a season with it a couple days ago and Miami beat Washington in the NC. Ohio St. was #2 but lost to Michigan in the final week of the regular season. If your familar with the editor I recommend using the schedule and if I remember correctly the Dynasty Editor works better for importing that.

I also highly recommend using the NCAA 14 Dyanst Tool if you want to do a Dynasty with the roster. In my dynasty Charles Rogers was a 99 with 100+ catches and 1500 yards with didn't enter the draft. I plugged it into the Dynasty Tool and the players leaving early was much more accurate. Hope you enjoy the roster.
Old 07-20-2022, 12:50 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by shafe33
The overalls are pretty accurate for what I was trying to get but individual attributes like speed are not. Since the 2002 style of football was kinda in between 1995 and 2013 I use a couple of those rosters as templates and copied player info like names, height, weight, etc. over those rosters so I didn't go and edit everything player individually. I tried but I just didn't have the time.

Overall I'm very happy with how it turned out. I just finished playing a season with it a couple days ago and Miami beat Washington in the NC. Ohio St. was #2 but lost to Michigan in the final week of the regular season. If your familar with the editor I recommend using the schedule and if I remember correctly the Dynasty Editor works better for importing that.

I also highly recommend using the NCAA 14 Dyanst Tool if you want to do a Dynasty with the roster. In my dynasty Charles Rogers was a 99 with 100+ catches and 1500 yards with didn't enter the draft. I plugged it into the Dynasty Tool and the players leaving early was much more accurate. Hope you enjoy the roster.
I'm actually going to start a dynasty with these and schumach's 96 roster file to kill me sometime until the new NCAA drops.

I'm more CPU vs CPU type guy and I watched a really good defensive game last night with your rosters. Texas edged USC 17-16 as both QB's missed some very realistic throws.

Make no mistake about it I really appreciate you guys sharing these rosters for XBOX Users

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 07-31-2022, 08:23 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0

These are great! Amazing work.

One small note: Braylon Edwards wore #80 for Michigan this year. He asked for #1 and was told he needed to earn that number. He switched to #1 his junior year after he led the team in receiving as a sophomore.
Old 07-31-2022, 08:52 PM   #21
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan Warrior

One small note: Braylon Edwards wore #80 for Michigan this year. He asked for #1 and was told he needed to earn that number. He switched to #1 his junior year after he led the team in receiving as a sophomore.
Both these and schumach's 95 rosters are awesome individual season sets.

I'm still trying to find a way to play through a season mode with schumach's set because for some reason I keep getting the freeze inside dynasty mode.

I got tommy's 30 year set + plus those two files hoping to play them all right up til the release of College Football 24.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2022, 09:54 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan Warrior

With guys who changed either numbers or positions I most of the time I went with what they were more known for. At least I think that’s what I did, I started this roster in 2015 but didn’t have time to finish it until recently.
Old 08-02-2022, 10:44 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 0

Anyone have these in a PS3 locker ? I’d love to try em
Old 08-17-2022, 11:04 AM   #24
Rookie

rydubc's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribetimewwe
Anyone have these in a PS3 locker ? I’d love to try em

I have a 2002 roster if interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
NHL:
Philadelphia Flyers
NBA:
Cleveland Cavaliers

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »