Home

NCAA 14 Classic Rosters

This is a discussion on NCAA 14 Classic Rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-03-2018, 09:43 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 14 Classic Rosters

@pinbw

Many thanks for converting and posting the 1966 roster!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2018, 08:24 AM   #26
Pro

billysims's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by JH823Opsport
The "1970s" and "1976-1985" rosters are great. BTW, why do all teams in both roster sets have the Air Force playbook?
Probably because most/all the teams had been assigned custom playbooks by me. Im not sure what happens in the uploading/downloading process but obviously those playbooks dont carry. Im sure the first playbook gets assigned by default, and Air Force is the first playbook.
Old 11-12-2018, 03:56 PM   #27
Rookie

philshjips's Arena

So I took some time off (RDR2 y’all) and haven’t been doing much with NCAA, but I’m really digging that there’s some renewed interest in these classic rosters!

One question though: is anyone familiar with doing mass edits in the EA DB Editor? I’ve tried a few times to do mass equipment edits, and I just really don’t have any idea what I’m doing. I thought I had it a couple times, but ended up having weird errors like every player turns into the same player. Anybody help? If I can figure this out I can do equipment edits for the 1978 roster so it looks authentic
Old 12-07-2018, 10:26 AM   #28
Just started!

Re: Xbox360 Transfer Process: NCAA 14 Classic Rosters

I saw that method 1 uses Device ID#. After I use method 1 can I use the same flash drive to upload the roster to different Xbox consoles without redoing the modding process?
Old 12-07-2018, 07:39 PM   #29
MVP

pinbw's Arena

Re: Xbox360 Transfer Process: NCAA 14 Classic Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcam99
I saw that method 1 uses Device ID#. After I use method 1 can I use the same flash drive to upload the roster to different Xbox consoles without redoing the modding process?
I think the same USB flash drive works if both consoles log into the same profile.

I have 2 consoles and it works since I have the same profile logged into both of them. I forget if the 2 consoles different Device ID#s affects sharing the same files for both consoles. --I'll check later and see.--it works on both my consoles regardless of different device id#s.

Last edited by pinbw; 12-15-2018 at 01:05 PM.
Old 04-14-2019, 11:25 AM   #30
Pro

billysims's Arena

OVR: 9

I have completed a 1990s roster set if anyone is interested.
I did all the “big” schools but didn’t touch the lower level teams (MAC, Sun Belt etc, but I did edit a few name players from some of those teams: an example is Tulane were QBs Shaun King and Patrick Ramsey are on the roster) Also only did the offensive lineman from top schools (since they don’t get featured at all).
Players were renamed and re-rated, and all player rating were lowered (I think the basic ratings are far too high across the board). For example, the highest rated player is a 93 (Alabama CB Antonio Langham). There’s a sort of progression in the roster set: guys who were early 90s are seniors, while guys in the late 90s are freshmen.
Anyway GT is billysims2330.
Enjoy.
Old 04-14-2019, 12:10 PM   #31
MVP

pinbw's Arena

Great Job Billysims on the 1990s roster. The file looks cool and play is really fun.
I uploaded an offline XB360 file in the original post>>LINK
(I also changed a few FL jersey#s)

(but no time to convert for PS3, maybe in a month from now...Update: I became too busy in 2019 with Vikesfan roster & work etc, so never could make this for PS3; I also forgot how to make conversions but maybe in December holidays if I remember and have time.)

Last edited by pinbw; 10-05-2019 at 06:37 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2019, 01:25 PM   #32
Rookie

wreckem27's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by billysims
I have completed a 1990s roster set if anyone is interested.
I did all the “big” schools but didn’t touch the lower level teams (MAC, Sun Belt etc, but I did edit a few name players from some of those teams: an example is Tulane were QBs Shaun King and Patrick Ramsey are on the roster) Also only did the offensive lineman from top schools (since they don’t get featured at all).
Players were renamed and re-rated, and all player rating were lowered (I think the basic ratings are far too high across the board). For example, the highest rated player is a 93 (Alabama CB Antonio Langham). There’s a sort of progression in the roster set: guys who were early 90s are seniors, while guys in the late 90s are freshmen.
Anyway GT is billysims2330.
Enjoy.
You are the man!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »