Home

NCAA 14 Classic Rosters

This is a discussion on NCAA 14 Classic Rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-06-2018, 06:45 PM   #9
Pro

billysims's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NCAA 14 Classic Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebpmd
I love 70's college football. Is your 70's roster a specific season? If not may I ask what year did you make for Ohio State?
I didn't do them year by year, i did them for the 10 year era. So for Ohio State, for instance, you will see Cornelius Greene, Rod Gerald, and Art Schlichter at QB.
Old 07-06-2018, 06:47 PM   #10
Pro

billysims's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinbw
For PS3, I've seen a classic 1978 roster in these threads:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...&postcount=194
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...&postcount=120
And a 1966 roster here:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...14-roster.html
And a 30year roster, 1995, & Alumni rosters can be found in superarchive thread below.

I was wondering the same thing...I think they might be xbox360.(I only have 360 so I can atleast post an offline 360 file.
UPDATE: Done>>see below for Xbox offline file;
I Also did a PS3 conversion - I just attempted it.--not 100% good, but 99% players were ported properly.see next post.)

-Converting to PS3 is difficult but if it's possible I might be able to try it in the future if I have free time....no promises, since I've had problems in the past making them: eg. low player rating issues & some players did not transfer over while others did, and game freezes on loadup sometimes caused by fixing depth charts.

SuperArchive: all the classic & current roster threads can be found in one place here:
(Classics are in the middle of the post.)
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049090383&postcount=98

Online GTs might be found here>>https://forums.operationsports.com/f...aa-2014-a.html
I know i made edits since I put those out there. Tonight I will put the new files out in my locker both this 1975-1985 file as well as the 1970s file. Thanks.
Old 07-07-2018, 05:33 PM   #11
Pro

billysims's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by billysims
I know i made edits since I put those out there. Tonight I will put the new files out in my locker both this 1975-1985 file as well as the 1970s file. Thanks.
Done. The 2 files are called:
-converted1970s
-converted76to85

Again, they are done not for one year but for the period. In other words, the best (or most recognizable) players on each team are on the file. And the class for each player is represented by where they fall chronologically in that era. For example, on the 1970s file, for Ohio State, the QBs are Cornelius Griffin (SR), Rod Gerald (JR), and Art Schlichter (FR).
Also I did not edit ALL teams; I generally did not touch non-major conference schools other than a few well-known players. For example: on the 1970s file, Jack Lambert and Don Nottingham are on Kent St. Again, there are 11 major teams that I did not do on either file: BC, Miami, Northwestern, Cal, Iowa St, Kansas, Indiana, Colorado, Pitt, Minnesota, and Texas Tech. If interested those teams can be plucked from teambuilder.

xbox 360 GT = billysims2330

Enjoy.

Last edited by billysims; 07-07-2018 at 05:34 PM. Reason: forgot GT
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2018, 08:04 PM   #12
Rookie

NCISfanatic21's Arena

OVR: 0

Thanks Billy!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 07-07-2018, 08:19 PM   #13
Pro

billysims's Arena

OK, Im a dummy (lol). One of the posters informed me that only one roster set can be in a locker at one time. I did not know that. So the one out there right now is the 76-85 because I did it second, so if anyone wants that one go get it now.

Later tonight I will put the 1970s roster set out there.

Apologies for the many posts and miscommunication.

Enjoy.
Old 07-07-2018, 08:29 PM   #14
Pro

billysims's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by billysims
OK, Im a dummy (lol). One of the posters informed me that only one roster set can be in a locker at one time. I did not know that. So the one out there right now is the 76-85 because I did it second, so if anyone wants that one go get it now.

Later tonight I will put the 1970s roster set out there.

Apologies for the many posts and miscommunication.

Enjoy.
Also, I did not focus on renaming alot of the OL for every team, so for some teams you will probably not see your favorite OL named. I did this because usually (well, for me at least) I never focus much on the OL, they never get mentioned in the game, etc. For some teams I did rename most of the OL but definitely not all. So they either have generic names or names that were on the file when I started the project. And I did the player ratings in the context of how good the team was during the era. So for example, you wont see alot of high ratings for players from Kansas St or Oregon St as they were awful in that era. So it is likely that some players wont be as highly rated as they maybe should be, and maybe some are rated higher than they should be as well. Player ratings are subjective anyway. The good thing is the re-rated players, when used with a good slider set and the right gameplay settings, yield some pretty good/realistic results.
Enjoy...
Old 10-13-2018, 05:13 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hi Billy!

I downloaded the roster today and had a blast with it! I think it is the 1970s roster because Oklahoma has Greg Pruitt and the Selmon brothers.

Can you post the 1976-1985 roster? It so much easier to download vs transferring an offline file.

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2018, 01:46 PM   #16
Rookie

JH823Opsport's Arena

OVR: 3

I have just uploaded the 1966 Roster to my EA Locker

My PSN ID: JohoPrime82387

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »