Home

NCAA 14 Classic Rosters

This is a discussion on NCAA 14 Classic Rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-19-2018, 07:07 PM   #17
MVP

pinbw's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 14 Classic Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by JH823Opsport
I have just uploaded the 1966 Roster to my EA Locker

My PSN ID: JohoPrime82387
Wow that's amazing you have the 1966 roster. I'm only on xbox360.
Would it be possible for you to make an offline file and upload it for me?. Then I could convert it over to xbox360.
Old 10-20-2018, 12:24 AM   #18
Rookie

JH823Opsport's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinbw
Wow that's amazing you have the 1966 roster. I'm only on xbox360.
Would it be possible for you to make an offline file and upload it for me?. Then I could convert it over to xbox360.
Here ya go, pinbw
Attached Files
File Type: zip BLUS31159-ROSTER-1966.zip (1.43 MB, 73 views)
Old 10-20-2018, 11:17 AM   #19
Rookie

volter75's Arena

OVR: 2

I'm having serious trouble getting my Dynasty file back into the x-box correctly. Can anyone help or point me in the right direction?
Old 10-20-2018, 07:26 PM   #20
Pro

billysims's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbgeek
Hi Billion ly!

I downloaded the roster today and had a blast with it! I think it is the 1970s roster because Oklahoma has Greg Pruitt and the Selmon brothers.

Can you post the 1976-1985 roster? It so much easier to download vs transferring an offline file.

Thanks!
Glad you like the 1970s roster. Last week I uploaded the 1976-1985 rosters to my locker so you can go get them. Remember there's a few teams not done because I did them on teambuilder. Those are: Northwestern, Miami, Iowa St, Kansas, Boston College, Pitt, Colorado, Indiana, Minnesota, Texas Tech, Cal.

Enjoy!
Old 10-22-2018, 06:59 PM   #21
MVP

pinbw's Arena

Arrow Re: NCAA 14 Classic Rosters

MetalliCarl's 1966, 1978, and All Time Whos#1 Rosters
XB360 conversions

Quote:
Originally Posted by JH823Opsport
Here ya go, pinbw
XBOX 360 Users can find all of MetalliCarl's Rosters (1966, 1978, and All Time Whos#1) conversions at the link below:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...93&postcount=2
--------------
*Big Thanks to JH823Opsport
for posting the PS3 offline file for me to convert to Xbox360 for the first time!

---------------
I also posted the MetalliCarl 1966 Conversion in this post down below.
(offline file only; sorry, my GT is tied to the VikesfanMod; instructions are in zipfile.)
Enjoy!
----------------
To anyone new to Classic Rosters,
ALL CLASSIC ROSTERS for PS3 and Xbox360 can be found at the SUPER ARCHIVE POST>> HERE
(scroll to the middle of the post)
Attached Files
File Type: zip XB360 1966 MetalliCarl.zip (1.64 MB, 9 views)

Last edited by pinbw; 10-23-2018 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Fixed Guide Instructions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2018, 07:25 AM   #22
Pro

billysims's Arena

OVR: 9
Talking Re: NCAA 14 Classic Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinbw
MetalliCarl's 1966, 1978, and All Time Whos#1 Rosters
XB360 conversions

XBOX 360 Users can find all of MetalliCarl's Rosters (1966, 1978, and All Time Whos#1) conversions at the link below:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...93&postcount=2
--------------
*Big Thanks to JH823Opsport
for posting the PS3 offline file for me to convert to Xbox360 for the first time!

---------------
I also posted the MetalliCarl 1966 Conversion in this post down below.
(offline file only; sorry, my GT is tied to the VikesfanMod.)
Enjoy!
----------------
To anyone new to Classic Rosters,
ALL CLASSIC ROSTERS for PS3 and Xbox360 can be found at the SUPER ARCHIVE POST>> HERE
(scroll to the middle of the post)
Thanks. Ok, now that I downloaded this zip file to my computer, now what do I do to get it onto my 360? Sorry, but I dont really know how this stuff works
Old 10-23-2018, 08:15 AM   #23
MVP

pinbw's Arena

Arrow Xbox360 Transfer Process: NCAA 14 Classic Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by billysims
Thanks. Ok, now that I downloaded this zip file to my computer, now what do I do to get it onto my 360? Sorry, but I dont really know how this stuff works
Method 1 Listed Step by step (This Guide is also provided with my zip file rosters.)>>
Spoiler

-------------
(nearly the same INFO as above that was listed in steps repeated below.)
Generally,
You will needMODIO 3 installed on a Windows pc.

Not possible with a Mac.
And you require a USB flash drive to transfer files from PC to xbox360. Some newer sleak xbox360s may not have a USB input. USB input is in the front right corner of most xbox360s. After trying out method 1 again, I find it easier. But either method is fine.

Unzip this file you downloaded And read instructions guide I placed with the roster.
You have 2 methods to choose from
1. Uses the full save file 1.44mb file.
2. Uses the file contents 1.36mb file. (this file looks exactly like Full Save but smaller, so do not mix them up.)
-------
The first method is supposed to be easiest by copying and pasting your unique profile id# and Device ID# into the file I have given here using modio3. You get that information by previously saving a roster or a profile file from your own Xbox360 to the USB flash drive. You do this by either saving it in game or copying files to your flash drive on the Xbox home screen storage settings screen.

Then take your flash drive back to the pc, open your own file with modio3 to read those 2 id#s. You copy and paste those #s to a text file or word file , so you can again retrieve them by copying and pasting them into the new save file I have here(using modio 3).
After copy and paste these 2 numbers , you click rehash and resign in modio 3. Then move this file to the flash drive ....Proper folder location to paste it is in instructions guide.

After file is on your flash drive, take it back to your xbox360 and load it up in game under settings and file management..Press LT to change from profile to roster file....You have to also change browsing to usb storage drive instead of Xbox hdd by pressing X button..It is stated on bottom of screen. Finally you should save a copy of the roster in game to your Xbox hdd so it doesnt have to run from the flash drive; You can also copy and paste rosters from USB to Xbox HDD on Xbox360 Home Page> Storage Settings screen.
---------
I use the 2nd method since I have been doing it that way all along when editing rosters for duplicate#s, importing teams from PS3 for conversions using ea DB editor. But method 1 is easier. Method 2 is needed if first method is not working.eg damaged roster error when you try to load it up on xbox360.

---------

All of this should be very educational since EA sports will probably shutdown servers permanently 2 or 3 yrs from now and everyone will need to use offline file method. By that time maybe we will have some kind of new football game requiring more Complex college football modding.
-----------------------------------------------
***Another Sports game shares similarities to Method 1 of this xb360 roster process: CH2K8 basketball files and my guide using those files: (so maybe the basketball guide will help understand the NCAA football roster save file transfer process better)
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...8&postcount=36

Last edited by pinbw; 10-05-2023 at 11:45 AM.
Old 10-31-2018, 08:08 PM   #24
Rookie

JH823Opsport's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by billysims
I have a couple:
1970s
1976-1985
These rosters have teams (edited player names and skill, equipment, and coaches) from all major conferences as well as some names from lower level schools. There are 10 schools i did not do because I created Teambuilder teams for them so that their uniforms could be more time-correct. Those are: Iowa St, Kansas, Miami, Indiana, Boston College, Cal, Texas Tech, Colorado, Pitt, Northwestern, and Minnesota. Those can be DL'd into the game via the Teambuilder website.

my GT = billysims2330

Would you like me to put these in my locker for you to DL anyway? Happy to share what I have.

I am also working on a 1990s roster file which should be done by end of August.
The "1970s" and "1976-1985" rosters are great. BTW, why do all teams in both roster sets have the Air Force playbook?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »