Home

NCAA Football 14: 2018-19 Roster Update

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14: 2018-19 Roster Update within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-11-2018, 09:06 PM   #2857
Rookie

Tiger1974's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 14: 2018-19 Roster Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevo9435
Thanks for all the work by everyone, I really appreciate it. Special shout out to Her89Man for doing the Heels, too.

I hate to request something like this, but I don't know how to do it myself: could someone please give Kelly Bryant and Trevor Lawrence of Clemson the special revo speed helmet/2 bar facemask combination like a lot of the other QB's have on here?
You should be able to update the the player and go to uniform and that is where you can change it yourself. At least this is the way on PS3. Hope it helps.
Old 09-11-2018, 09:17 PM   #2858
Rookie

SMadison29's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger1974
You should be able to update the the player and go to uniform and that is where you can change it yourself. At least this is the way on PS3. Hope it helps.

You can't make that combination within the game. You have to use one of the editors.
Old 09-11-2018, 09:25 PM   #2859
Roster Editor

vikesfan059's Arena

OVR: 1

Taking the file

EDIT: I'm done for the night. Purdue, Rutgers, & Wisconsin are next (in that order).

PSN: vikesfan059
Check: Notre Dame CB TaRiq Bracy is #35

Edits:
  • Minnesota miscellaneous name changes
  • Nebraska CB Braxton Clark year fixed
  • Northwestern updated to Week 1
  • Notre Dame updated to Week 1

Last edited by vikesfan059; 09-11-2018 at 11:20 PM.
Old 09-11-2018, 10:03 PM   #2860
Just started!

Patrick Jeune , Fresno State, Wise Receiver, #5, he’s not on the roster
Old 09-11-2018, 10:26 PM   #2861
Rookie

RA1530's Arena

Kentucky SS Tobias Gilliam is no longer with team, transferred right after spring game. I posted a number of changes a few pages back, hopefully whoever editing UK got these noted. Thanks for keeping the game fresh.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2018, 10:38 PM   #2862
Rookie

ahaf21's Arena

Anybody else having issues downloading the recent PS3 roster share?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-11-2018, 10:44 PM   #2863
Rookie

ahaf21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahaf21
Anybody else having issues downloading the recent PS3 roster share?

Never mind, it’s working now.

Old 09-11-2018, 10:53 PM   #2864
MVP

BossHawgMichigan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhill76
It's why I had Arryn Siposs as the punter on the depth chart I posted here. Can't go by the one on the website as it's just for show the majority of the time, got to actually watch games and see who plays to figure who is where lol. One other move when you get the chance is to switch Devan Barrett from RB\WR to CB and remove him from the RB depth chart.

Man it was 50/50 for me to be completely honest lol. As I was finishing them today I was thinking about it because I always go from QB-P in that order and I kept thinking there must be more to him having Siposs as the starter lol. I hope none of you take it as disrespectful if I do not follow your depth charts completely because that most certainly is not the intent. We follow the official depth charts as much as we can but that's why we ask from a fans perspective because their are some things that we cannot possibly know being we do not watch your teams play every week like you guys do for your favorite teams. That being said when you guys post depth charts it's a huge plus if you give reasons why you have players at various spots especially if it contradicts the official depth chart so we are all on the same page.

I owe you and a ton of other people a thank you for the help you guys have given me this season and I cannot say thank you enough! Without you guys who give good information most of us would be even further behind then we are right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RA1530
Kentucky SS Tobias Gilliam is no longer with team, transferred right after spring game. I posted a number of changes a few pages back, hopefully whoever editing UK got these noted. Thanks for keeping the game fresh.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Just so your information is not lost will you please send everything to me in a pm? Also I wasn't sleeping on your Wildcats when they played UF I knew it was going to be a harder than most experts were talking.

The cool part about doing these rosters is you truly get a inside look on how each team stacks up. I mean it's not 100% sure but you can always kind of tell who the surprise team might be by completing the rosters. I will show everybody why I added the preseason AC/AA after I got all my teams up to post spring. It's kind of cool to see how the system works and I think gives you a more accurate way some teams will look. Once you add in the AA/AC stuff the overalls kind of go all over the place.
https://youtu.be/im_5KWki_Es
How to transfer offline files:
https://youtu.be/kLdLb78e5AM
NCAA 14: A in-depth look into creating rosters
Pt.1
https://youtu.be/Sr9DZfJ_YXM
Pt.2
https://youtu.be/cZHyWy_EWKs

Last edited by BossHawgMichigan; 09-11-2018 at 10:55 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »