Home

NCAA 21 Division III Football

This is a discussion on NCAA 21 Division III Football within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-27-2020, 03:19 PM   #1
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
NCAA 21 Division III Football

This is a W.I.P. as I have a little more to go. I'm giving myself a self imposed deadline of the end of this weekend. I have about 25 teams to go...some stuff to clean up(misspellings, logos and a couple of other odds and ends). So right off the bat...this is specifically for NCAA 12. Unfortunately because of limitations I couldn't do it on 14...but 12 afforded me the ability to do the most.

With this Mod...

1) All 120 teams are real Division III teams chosen by me. They are 99% the same teams from the DIII Mod I attempted to do on 14, exception being the addition of 2 new teams and the subtraction of 8 others. Of course 14 had more teams than 12 which is why 6 had to be replaced.

2) Each team will have their own uniforms and the uniforms are as accurate as I could find.

3) Each team will have their own stadiums. I did the same thing as I did on the 14 Mod and gave each team a high school stadium...the only difference this time is that the actually football fields have been edited to show each teams end zone art provided their real field actually has end zone art.

4) The teams will be ranked based on the final 2020 rankings of the DIII season.

5) The roster will be made up of fictional players from a dynasty I simmed up to 6 seasons and then converted into a roster. The players will be edited ONLY in height and weight according to the averages of DIII football players and in speed. The rest will be left alone.

6) All teams will be 1* in prestige.

7) This Mod works in Dynasty Mode ONLY. None of the edits will show up in Play Now.

I will update when I'm done and hopefully you guys and ladies with NCAA 14 will give this a try. In the mean time, here are a few screenshots....

5/31/20

There are a few more things I want to work on...but I'm going to go ahead and drop v1 of this roster so anybody who wants to try it out can get a feel for it. All 120 teams are done as far as uniforms and stadiums go. I am going to update the teams primary and secondary colors as well as equipment colors and...I said that I wasn't going to do any major editing to attributes...but I'm having a hard time not lol. Rating the players according to DIII standards may be what I do next. Anyways, this roster is for Dynasty Mode only as it will not work in Play Now. So, if you like, fire it up and give it a shot!

ETA...this is for the Xbox 360!

*****Because this is for NCAA 12 and the age of this game, we aren't able to use EA Locker in order for me to share the roster; which means that you will either have to use Horizon or Modio in order to get them.You would simply download the roster that I've attached to this post from here, get a USB stick and save a roster file from your game onto it...and then use either Horizon or Modio to get my roster onto your USB. For those who may need a working version of Horizon, hit me up on PM and I can e-mail it to you. I couldn't post it here because the file is too big.*****

6/3/20

I'm working on version 2 of the roster file. In version 2, all of the team equipment and fan colors have been done according to each team's primary colors. Also, I am editing player attributes...not according to my own personal formula...but I have looked at a couple of recruit classes. I filtered them to be able to look at 1* recruits only and the attribute ranges for each attribute based on position. My thinking is that because DIII players don't even have scholarships, the only way to even come close to duplicating that is to "invite" 1* athletes only to your team. There are 2 ways of me doing that, one way that I know and the other I don't...

1) I can re-rate all recruits between 2*-5* down to 1* according to the ratings scale

2) I can do the walk-on method for all teams. I've seen on youtube where guys somehow get their teams to be filled with walkon's, which sounds cool if I only knew how to do that. I'm gonna look in to it.

Either way, I want this roster to be distinctly different from FBS or even FCS football. That's why I am re-rating the roster. I'm hopeful I'll have it done by the weekend using Tdawgs workbook but we will see.

7/9/20 Update

Nichols College Bison has been added to the file. The new file has been uploaded to this post.
Attached Files
File Type: zip D-III Roster.zip (1.17 MB, 68 views)

Last edited by TarHeelPhenom; 07-09-2020 at 09:18 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2020, 03:21 PM   #2
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

Re: NCAA 21 Division III Football

Here are a few more pics...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Castleton Spartans.jpg (195.1 KB, 537 views)
File Type: jpg Delaware Valley Aggies.jpg (190.0 KB, 538 views)
File Type: jpg Endicott Gulls.jpg (182.7 KB, 530 views)
File Type: jpg Fort Lewis College Skyhawks.jpg (182.5 KB, 530 views)
File Type: jpg Kean Cougars.jpg (191.9 KB, 530 views)
Old 05-27-2020, 03:24 PM   #3
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

A few more...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mount Union Purple raiders.jpg (189.3 KB, 522 views)
File Type: jpg Mount Union Entrance.jpg (116.5 KB, 520 views)
File Type: jpg Mount Union Home Field.jpg (164.6 KB, 523 views)
File Type: jpg Brockport Entrance.jpg (113.8 KB, 510 views)
File Type: jpg Brockport Home Field.jpg (142.0 KB, 521 views)
Old 05-28-2020, 09:19 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
A few more...
You had to post a team that say "Raiders" right? Lol. Seriously though, this is above and beyond! Nice!
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 05-28-2020, 09:46 AM   #5
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Culture Rot
You had to post a team that say "Raiders" right? Lol. Seriously though, this is above and beyond! Nice!
LOL...I know...but hey, Brockport's stadium has those trees surrounding it and that park vibe though...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2020, 09:53 AM   #6
Rookie

Limasbravo's Arena

OVR: 0

VERY cool. I went to a D-III school. Good choices for St. Thomas and St. Johns.
Old 05-28-2020, 10:25 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
LOL...I know...but hey, Brockport's stadium has those trees surrounding it and that park vibe though...
That was my first thought
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 05-28-2020, 02:30 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

Just ordered a copy of ncaa 12 off Amazon to try these out. Thanks for your hard work!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »