Home

[Guide] Modding, Editing, and Porting PSP & PS2 NCAA

This is a discussion on [Guide] Modding, Editing, and Porting PSP & PS2 NCAA within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-15-2022, 04:49 PM   #873
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: [Guide] Modding, Editing, and Porting PSP & PS2 NCAA

I updated my NCAA Definitions file for Madden DB Editor.

https://github.com/antdroidx/NCAA-Fo...ding-Resources

If you want to contribute to it, feel free via GitHub or on Google drive: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...f=true&sd=true
Old 01-20-2022, 02:21 PM   #874
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet5195wvu
Just updated that custom scheduling program I created awhile back with a GUI. Should be much more user friendly now if anyone wants to play around with it. Let me know if anyone has any questions about it! It is just an exe now, so you should be able to just extract And run it.

https://github.com/jet5195/NCAA-PS2-.../tag/v0.3-beta
Is there a way to have the program fix the in-game issues with teams having too many bye weeks? I've noticed a few that only have 11 games and 2-3 bye weeks.
Old 01-21-2022, 01:36 AM   #875
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock
Is there a way to have the program fix the in-game issues with teams having too many bye weeks? I've noticed a few that only have 11 games and 2-3 bye weeks.
I don't know if you're on the latest version, but he released a new one a couple weeks ago. I havent had any issues with scheduling on it so far.

BTW, we're all on discord if you're on it. The link is on the first page!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2022, 04:11 PM   #876
Rookie

Jet5195wvu's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock
Yup it should fix that! It's fairly simple if you only want to fix that and are using standard conferences. Just download the scheduler and import your schedule from your dynasty (using Madden DB Editor to extract that table as a csv). Then select your conference config from /resources/app/example excel docs and you should just be able to click add OOC games and it'll solve that for you! Then just save our the schedule from the program and import it back into the dynasty and you should be good! Let me know if you have any issues/questions with that.

Oh and I just found an issue with editing a game via the scheduler, if you try to change the week it doesn't save. If anyone does want to change the week you can just remove the game and add it back, but fix should be ready for that soon!
Tampa Bay Rays
Old 01-28-2022, 09:08 AM   #877
Rookie

Could anyone tell me where is the conference alignment for the NCAA PS2 Scheduler? Thanks.
Old 01-28-2022, 12:50 PM   #878
Rookie

Jet5195wvu's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gronkjaer03
Could anyone tell me where is the conference alignment for the NCAA PS2 Scheduler? Thanks.
Once you download it, it should be in /resources/app/example excel docs. There are a few options in there depending on which game you play. And if you customize your conferences, you can use them as a template for creating your own spreadsheet!
Tampa Bay Rays
Old 01-28-2022, 11:13 PM   #879
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet5195wvu
Once you download it, it should be in /resources/app/example excel docs. There are a few options in there depending on which game you play. And if you customize your conferences, you can use them as a template for creating your own spreadsheet!
Thanks. Really wish someone could make a realignment tutorial. I don't know a thing.
Old 02-09-2022, 07:15 PM   #880
Rookie

xxkidvxx's Arena

OVR: 1

How would i convert say a madden o8 franchise file to play on PSP? Like PSP system link worked. Cant figure it out using pcsx2 and a modded vita. Is there a way to convert the ps2 save file?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »