Home

[Guide] Modding, Editing, and Porting PSP & PS2 NCAA

This is a discussion on [Guide] Modding, Editing, and Porting PSP & PS2 NCAA within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-25-2021, 09:24 PM   #801
Rookie

Jet5195wvu's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: [Guide] Modding, Editing, and Porting PSP & PS2 NCAA

Thanks! I changed the format for the conferences file at some point, so updating that seems to have fixed it. I updated your conference file and attached it here, you'll probably want to double check the divisions to make sure they're right though!

I need to update the error handling in the app, it was saying "success" for CSV files even though they were actually failing every time, sorry for the confusion there.

Let me know if that doesn't fix it. Also you can click on the school logos when you're on a school's page to switch between them. Let me know if you have any questions or if there's any way I can help with anything!
Attached Files
File Type: zip schedule-conference.zip (55.7 KB, 8 views)
Tampa Bay Rays
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2021, 05:36 PM   #802
MVP

OVR: 9

Thanks it works. Love the program it's looks amazing.
Old 09-30-2021, 05:31 PM   #803
Rookie

FleaKicker's Arena

OVR: 0

I've been trying to edit an NCAA 2003 dynasty for pcsx2 but the dynasty fails to load. Here's what I've been doing

1. Save a dynasty file and open the .ps2 file in mymc

2.Export the BASLUS ps2 file

3. Open that psu file in the PS2 Save Builder and extract the BASLUS file that has no extension

4. Open this file in Madden XTreme DB editor, go to the PLAY tab, and export to CSV

5. In Excel, the PLNA column is right next to the PSTA column. I know that this is the column for stamina because a player I made with 99 stamina has a 63 value which is 99 in hex. I change the stamina for one player from a hex value of 36 to a hex value of 63.

6. Save the CSV and import it into madden db editor after opening the BASLUS file again. Importing the PLAY tab. Save the extensionless BASLUS file.

7. Delete the file in the psu and replace it with the new extensionless BASLUS file. Save this as a .max extension

8. Delete the dynasty file in the ps2 file and replace with the max file (it won't let me save it as psu)

9. Overwrite the mem.ps2 file with the new one and attempt to open NCAA 2003 with it

10. When I try to open the dynasty file in NCAA 2003, it says unable to load file

What am I doing wrong?
Old 10-04-2021, 12:32 PM   #804
Pro

esayem's Arena

OVR: 3

I was unable to open a 2003 dynasty in the editor. I think somebody said only 2005 and onward work.
Old 10-04-2021, 07:05 PM   #805
Rookie

FleaKicker's Arena

Ok I'll try those same steps with NCAA 05 and hopefully it works
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2021, 07:33 PM   #806
Pro

esayem's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FleaKicker
Ok I'll try those same steps with NCAA 05 and hopefully it works
Also, my apologies. I use a backwards compatible PS3, so my way is much different than yours!

Good luck!
Old 10-05-2021, 03:51 AM   #807
Rookie

FleaKicker's Arena

I'm able to edit the ratings for players in NCAA 05 but one problem is the PLAY table doesn't populate the player names nor seem to have a column for the team ID. I was planning on making an excel macro so I can auto edit players based on what team they're on. Is there any way (maybe using other tables) to identify which team the player is on for macros?
Old 10-05-2021, 09:48 PM   #808
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by FleaKicker
I'm able to edit the ratings for players in NCAA 05 but one problem is the PLAY table doesn't populate the player names nor seem to have a column for the team ID. I was planning on making an excel macro so I can auto edit players based on what team they're on. Is there any way (maybe using other tables) to identify which team the player is on for macros?
This should help: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...&postcount=337

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »