Home

Old 06-14-2013, 07:32 PM   #121
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: NCAA Dynasty Editor V1

So looking through AST file in NCAA 11 Demo, came across this info, but haven't tested yet.

There are actually blocking techniques that are used for blocking.
0 = Regular
1 = Kickout
2 = Trap
3 = Outside
4 = Lead Through Hole
5 = Seal

Looked through every field in Roster save and nothing!

Then looked in Dynasty save and noticed that under Player there are an additional 4 fields added to the Player tab that's not in the Ros save.
The fields are = I believe them to be...
PRG1 = Punt Return Group 1
PRG2 = Punt Return Group 2
SRK1 = Kick Return 1
SRK2 = Kick Return 2
SRK3 = Kick Return 3
(The are only three choices for KR: 2back,1back and onside so don't know which SRK belongs to which)

My hope is that by putting one of the blocking tech values in the field, that that player will attempt to perform that block on ST. (man hope this is so)

I believe that Play Now games impact not seeing some of the edits we are doing during gameplay because of the way this mode is programmed/coded.
So I would suggest doing all edits/testing through a Dynasty save to see what's what.

note:
Dynasty > SGIN = Systems In-Game
**has in-game camera fields we shall see!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2013, 07:35 PM   #122
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

News of the hour:

OPLM in the profile via editor can only go up to 4. Don't know what the hell it does though, but looking as far back as NCAA 08 and Madden 10, everybody has it at ZERO.

Interesting tidbit.

NCAA 08 has OARN - 80, OHRU - 70

After that year every game since then has had OARN - 50, OHRU - 50

However every Madden game has OHRU at 75. Don't have any idea so far what OARN or OHRU do though.

Another tidbit.....

NCAA 08, 09, 10, 11 in the UNIF tab for BGID at 63. NCAA 12 & 13 has it at 255. Every Madden game has it at 63 as well.
Old 06-14-2013, 08:09 PM   #123
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
News of the hour:

OPLM in the profile via editor can only go up to 4. Don't know what the hell it does though, but looking as far back as NCAA 08 and Madden 10, everybody has it at ZERO.

Interesting tidbit.

NCAA 08 has OARN - 80, OHRU - 70

After that year every game since then has had OARN - 50, OHRU - 50

However every Madden game has OHRU at 75. Don't have any idea so far what OARN or OHRU do though.

Another tidbit.....

NCAA 08, 09, 10, 11 in the UNIF tab for BGID at 63. NCAA 12 & 13 has it at 255. Every Madden game has it at 63 as well.
Raw Data noted that there is a Running and Rushing field (along with Run Ability field)

BGID is something with graphics.
Could also be something that uses the color palette (RBG at 255 is the color white) or
could be the Blue hue for a particular graphics ID/object. (just thinking out loud)
Old 06-14-2013, 08:24 PM   #124
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

Interesting.......

So I would assume OARN is CPU running. There is no human counter part to it.

Then OHRU I would assume is human rushing. There is no CPU version of this field.

With that said, I think I will fire up NCAA 08 and see how well the CPU runs.
Old 06-14-2013, 09:06 PM   #125
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
Interesting.......

So I would assume OARN is CPU running. There is no human counter part to it.

Then OHRU I would assume is human rushing. There is no CPU version of this field.

With that said, I think I will fire up NCAA 08 and see how well the CPU runs.
Actually, try and input those counterparts into the xml file as I did it for another field that didn't show in the file after doing a create config for whatever reason, then the editor noted the field with a "0" value in it. (strange)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2013, 11:47 PM   #126
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

Update as of now:

Played NCAA 08 for a tad bit. Thought it was kind of funny they were talking about gang tackling being a new feature back then. Along with low hit sticks and the ability to hurdle over low tackle attempts. But anyway I noticed punt returns for the CPU was WAY BETTER in NCAA 08. Instead of running up the middle, they ran straight towards the sideline where there was more open field to run. Down field blocking was pretty good too.

After that, I changed OARN to 100 in NCAA 13 profile and fired up a game. I can definitely see improvement in the CPU running. They are using special moves a lot more in the right situations, especially spin moves and stiff arms. Even seen them try to reverse field a handful of times to get to open space. Seen a fullback muscle his way through 3 tacklers with stiff arms. I was quite impressed, it was the best 3 yard gain I ever seen because it was just pure power.

On the QB throwing, I am seeing quite a bit of over throws at wide open people. Which is nice to see, because before all I seen was either a catch, drop or interception. Special teams side of things on punt returns, they still running straight up the middle. However they are more prone to making the 1st tackler miss and some times they make the 1st two defenders miss.

Still trying to figure out why in NCAA 08 and Madden 10 on punt returns they ran towards the sidelines towards open space and not up the middle where it is crowded. Those are the only 2 games that had special teams done correctly when it came to CPU AI for punt returns.
Old 06-15-2013, 03:12 AM   #127
Rookie

huskerpower1613's Arena

OVR: 2

Do you guys know if there's any way to change a team's conference patch on their uniforms? For example if I start a dynasty with Nebraska and move them to the PAC12, can I change the B1G logo on the uniforms to the PAC 12 logo using the editor? thanks
Old 06-15-2013, 11:02 AM   #128
Banned

OVR: 0

have 2 questions: has anyone noticed if the gameplan feature can be turned off or found the gameplan tabs and can we set the run\pass ratio lower than 15 as that is as low as console editing allows

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »