Home

Old 06-07-2013, 05:23 PM   #97
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA Dynasty Editor V1

'Skillz, what range of values are you throwing in to get those results?
I'll see if it has an effect on M12 as well, since that was before CC.
Old 06-07-2013, 06:03 PM   #98
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfEd
'Skillz, what range of values are you throwing in to get those results?
I'll see if it has an effect on M12 as well, since that was before CC.
First I start off with 1, then 50, then 80, then 100.

For example I learned OFAI can't go passed 1. Anything past 1, the game doesn't accept it and resets it back to 0.
Old 06-07-2013, 07:14 PM   #99
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
First I start off with 1, then 50, then 80, then 100.

For example I learned OFAI can't go passed 1. Anything past 1, the game doesn't accept it and resets it back to 0.
can you list those fields that have a definite set number and whether it's 0/1 or in the scale of 0-99?

Someone mentioned somewhere, that 50 or 100 acts in a similar way as 0 or 1 (don't know yet, but every thought is possible I guess) in turning on/off a feature.

Found the UCam field in SOPT to turn on/off, but don't know what value is needed to allow the edits to X,Y,Z and Yaw Camera Angles in GOPT to take affect

Same thing with the Banner Frequency in SOPT (stat overlay popup I hope).

This is for M13 of course because of the Infinity in NCAA 14.
Old 06-07-2013, 10:21 PM   #100
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OFAI was the only one in both Madden and NCAA that only could be 1 or 0, that I came across so far.

All the rest seemed to be able to take 0 to 250. With NCAA however vast majority don't seem to have an effect. The speed & quickness fields give a slight burst but it isn't like how the speed field is in NBA 2K13. The agility field seem to make animations play out faster or it lessens the time frame of contact between two players interacting. It is one of the two or might be both. I just know players don't get hung up on each other as long as they do by default.

I believe OKIN field is kinect commands on and off because I don't see that field in previous Maddens, nor do I see it in NCAAs. Don't see any evidence of defensive line knock down at all. Going to do some more testing. Have some more theories I want to test. Because so far I am noticing some players are playing very well despite not having high ratings in any category. So I am trying to figure out what is triggering this sudden burst of brilliance.

Because I seen this balanced RB with 70s in everything, with only 84 speed doing some amazing things running the ball, just weaving in and out of traffic on running plays. Then I seen this QB run the option VERY GOOD as though he was being human controlled. He was doing fake pitches, waiting to pitch at the very last minute for big plays. Even when he scrambled he was spinning out the correct times to avoid tackles. But yet nothing about this QB rating stood out, he was 70s across the board as well.

So I am wondering if their some sort of cut off point for these ratings, like it was last year for NCAA 12. Then also last night I was playing against Nevada or New Mexico St, forgot what team it was but their WR screens were money. It worked to perfection. One play stood out to me, it was 3rd and 8, they ran the WR screen, WR was hit 2 yards short, but he drove the safety backwards to get the 1st down. It was the coolest thing I ever seen because you seen the gradual pushing of the defender backwards. What was weird was both were similar in strength and break tackle and tackle were similar as well.

Finally I want to determine the true effect of agility in relationship of breaking tackles and them regaining their balance when hit. And why sometimes you see more a slow drag tackle animation and other times you just see a super man push or shoulder thrust animation.
Old 06-08-2013, 07:19 PM   #101
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

Anybody else noticed power backs do more spins, jukes and lane changes then any other type of back ? Where as speed backs seem to want to steam roll everybody ? Seems like EA got these two categories backwards.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2013, 09:52 PM   #102
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
Anybody else noticed power backs do more spins, jukes and lane changes then any other type of back ? Where as speed backs seem to want to steam roll everybody ? Seems like EA got these two categories backwards.
Yes, I have noticed the same thing. I play primarily as Alabama, using a variation of TCoaker's 30-Year best-of Roster. Too frequently, Trent Richardson, who was primarily a power back, will juke and run into traffic, instead of running straight ahead into an open lane. I have attributed this action to poor graphical representation of a play result.

I have seen other similar actions - just today, for example, I saw a CB just stand and watch a scrambling QB run around him on the outside, then turn to give chase. Again, I think the issue is a disconnect between the chosen graphic and the calculated result of the interaction between the two players.

I'm sure this type of visual occurs much more often than we typically notice and that we could find numerous examples by examining replays in detail.
Old 06-08-2013, 10:09 PM   #103
MVP

colkilla's Arena

OVR: 13

Man, if you guys can use this editor with NCAA 14 and make the demo/coach/broadcast cam playable I'd be ecstatic! Is this a possibility?
Old 06-08-2013, 10:15 PM   #104
Banned

OVR: 0

wasnt it a couple years ago that tendency was switched if you edited a player. wonder if that is showing up again

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »