Home

Greatest Teams of the 2000s

This is a discussion on Greatest Teams of the 2000s within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-06-2023, 04:05 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Greatest Teams of the 2000s

Any chance we could get an offline version of the file?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2023, 05:14 PM   #26
Rookie

How do you do that?
Old 08-06-2023, 09:26 PM   #27
Rookie

Somebody with more knowledge please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it might just be a matter of extracting the roster file from your hard drive to a USB, then putting the roster file into a zip folder and uploading to here.
Old 08-06-2023, 09:48 PM   #28
Rookie

2022 Tulane added. Fresh in all of our memories, they had one of their best seasons in school history. The win over USC in the Cotton Bowl was one of the craziest comebacks I've ever seen.
Old 08-06-2023, 11:42 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColinFitzy10
Somebody with more knowledge please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it might just be a matter of extracting the roster file from your hard drive to a USB, then putting the roster file into a zip folder and uploading to here.
I can post it in this thread once the final version of the roster is up
Old 08-07-2023, 10:59 PM   #30
Rookie

Feeling a little burnt out on roster editing so I decided to play some longer games tonight.

I put together a four team playoff featuring 2020 Alabama, 2005 Texas, 2001 Miami, and 2019 LSU. Tough call to exclude 2004 USC and 2021 Georgia but you can't put everybody in there. I might have to do a bigger playoff at some point, these games were a lot of fun.

First game was 2020 Alabama vs. 2005 Texas in the Orange Bowl. I played as Texas. Much to my surprise I dominated the first half and was up 21-3 at halftime. Of course Bama fought back and got the game within a touchdown after they returned a Jamaal Charles fumble for a touchdown. I came up with a huge scoring drive and managed to hang on to win 31-24. So Texas advances to the National Championship Game.

Vince Young was the MVP of the game, he was basically perfect throwing the ball and added 60 rushing yards. No huge runs but lots of drive extending first downs. Limas Sweed had a big day with 10 catches for over 100 yards.

The second game was 2001 Miami vs. 2019 LSU in the Fiesta Bowl. I played as Miami.

LSU scored on the opening drive, then kicked a field goal on their second drive to go up 10-0. And then I threw a stupid interception and it looked like I was going to get blown out. But I managed to hold LSU to a field goal and a 13-0 deficit at the end of the first quarter.

And then my offense got rolling and I ripped off three consecutive touchdown drives while stuffing LSU and entered the half up 21-13.

LSU came back and got the lead in the second half but in the end they just couldn't stop my offense. Jeremy Shockey came up with some huge plays including a 50 yard catch and run that set up a TD and then a TD catch on a post route to put me up 45-34. Ed Reed then swiped an interception to seal it. A great battle, LSU's defense (which wasn't amazing in 2019) proved to be their undoing.

So that sets up a 2005 Texas vs. 2001 Miami National Championship Game at the Rose Bowl, the stadium where both teams won their National Championships. I'll probably play that tomorrow night and report back. Not sure how I'll decide which team to play as.
Old 08-08-2023, 03:57 PM   #31
Rookie

Any chance a PS3 version exist?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2023, 05:32 PM   #32
Rookie

I don't know how to convert a roster file.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »