Home

NBA Live 14 Has Arrived, Post Your Impressions Here

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Has Arrived, Post Your Impressions Here within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-08-2014, 02:04 PM   #1153
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 14 Has Arrived, Post Your Impressions Here

Im still dissapointed in EA and the Live team even after the updates and improvements of this game. I have been playing this game the past few weeks again after the update, and cannot wrap my mind on how far away they are still. The game has a current gen feel of about 3 years ago. I can write a book on the amount of nonsense I've seen playing this game the past few weeks. Luckily I'm borrowing this game from my bud and did not shell out my hard earned dollars for it. I have bought and supported their past Live games, but if they want my money next year then they have to go all in next year.
Old 01-08-2014, 02:07 PM   #1154
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

I'll confirm that they have not abandoned ship
Old 01-08-2014, 02:23 PM   #1155
Rookie

I took my own advice, well at least half of it lol, and looked at the EA forums and someone did say something that seemed plausible. It's entirely possible that being this was the holiday period maybe things were quiet over there because of that. They might have been running a skeleton crew during this period.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2014, 03:30 PM   #1156
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

If this was a small time company and not EA Sports I could probably roll with that....but nah man

We're almost a month behind...
Old 01-08-2014, 04:43 PM   #1157
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
If this was a small time company and not EA Sports I could probably roll with that....but nah man

We're almost a month behind...
Well I don't know about that. My wife works for a VERY big company. Much MUCH bigger than EA could ever dream about and they go into skeleton mode at that time. They have emergency staff , of course, but business as usual is down until after New Years from around Christmas. So I'm gonna have to say .... yeah man

Now I don't know EA's internals at all but I do know companies do break it down and some break it down more than others.
Old 01-08-2014, 04:51 PM   #1158
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

I would disappointed if they abandoned ship on us. Seems as if the crickets have started with no new info as of late.

I also would hope that someone from EA would chime in on what's going on with the Daily Rosters/Synergy that was promised???

If nothing new is gonna happen going forward at least let us know??

Sent from my iPhone
Old 01-08-2014, 05:07 PM   #1159
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
NBA Live 14 Has Arrived, Post Your Impressions Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatdudetoo
Well I don't know about that. My wife works for a VERY big company. Much MUCH bigger than EA could ever dream about and they go into skeleton mode at that time. They have emergency staff , of course, but business as usual is down until after New Years from around Christmas. So I'm gonna have to say .... yeah man

Now I don't know EA's internals at all but I do know companies do break it down and some break it down more than others.

Then they should've told us; "Updated daily, except during the holiday season" Otherwise, I'll have to hold them to their word..
Old 01-08-2014, 05:32 PM   #1160
MVP

Heroesandvillains's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIGHTWHITE
I would disappointed if they abandoned ship on us. Seems as if the crickets have started with no new info as of late.

I also would hope that someone from EA would chime in on what's going on with the Daily Rosters/Synergy that was promised???

If nothing new is gonna happen going forward at least let us know??

Sent from my iPhone
But I though Sean O'Brien promised a big patch (graphics, etc) and that EA already patched in the groundwork for that?

Are you saying you're afraid that something internally at EA has changed since that statement/patch?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »