Home

NBA Live 10 Patch Impressions (360, PS3)

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Patch Impressions (360, PS3) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-30-2009, 12:53 PM   #977
Rookie

JVal3208's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NBA Live 10 Patch Impressions (360, PS3)

I really hope this patch comes soon. As much as i'm trying to like it, there are just too many issues. Until then, I'll be playing "the other game" as you guys like to say.
Old 11-30-2009, 03:43 PM   #978
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Glock
Yes the patch is still coming out according to one of developers that pm me
Nice!
Old 12-02-2009, 07:06 AM   #979
Pro

carnalnirvana's Arena

OVR: 21

i am at the breaking point with this game, when live is good i rather play it but blind loyalty is stupidity and college hoops is in full swing maybe time to bust out ch2k8...

i have edited every rating every dna category and still cant get a guy like boozer to post up consistentely, or howard. i dont know what to edit anymore the dna puts them in the right place but they dont follow any real life tendencies when in the right spots...

the damn fade aways are so annoying i have seen guys wide open doing fade aways or guys who have no jumper as soon as they feel some post contact doing fade aways its rediculous

i know the game is not rated well(IMO) and i have done my best to re rate teams but its not the ratings its bad coding,

making threads bashing the game and calling out EA is not my thing but i see why others have doing it and why other loyalists have jumped ship this game has so much potential and good ideas that are being implemented at a snails pace or in some cases just plain wrong

tyson chandler is not a spot up consistent jump shooter, what league yall watching..........

#18 greatest EVA....
Old 12-02-2009, 12:24 PM   #980
Pro

Super Glock's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJerz32
What did they say?
this was the pm from blackflash83 a few days ago "The second update is coming for sure but I don't have a concrete date since they're getting ready to submit the update to both Microsoft and Sony. When I have more info I'll be sure to let all of you know."
Old 12-02-2009, 12:26 PM   #981
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJerz32
What did they say?
There was a thread he started in ths forum some time ago. Just do a search for title update
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2009, 12:27 PM   #982
yellow

23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnalnirvava
i am at the breaking point with this game, when live is good i rather play it but blind loyalty is stupidity and college hoops is in full swing maybe time to bust out ch2k8...

i have edited every rating every dna category and still cant get a guy like boozer to post up consistentely, or howard. i dont know what to edit anymore the dna puts them in the right place but they dont follow any real life tendencies when in the right spots...

the damn fade aways are so annoying i have seen guys wide open doing fade aways or guys who have no jumper as soon as they feel some post contact doing fade aways its rediculous

i know the game is not rated well(IMO) and i have done my best to re rate teams but its not the ratings its bad coding,

making threads bashing the game and calling out EA is not my thing but i see why others have doing it and why other loyalists have jumped ship this game has so much potential and good ideas that are being implemented at a snails pace or in some cases just plain wrong

tyson chandler is not a spot up consistent jump shooter, what league yall watching..........

Its sad that this didnt work out for neither you nor playmakers

Just too bad because as is this game is a lost cause.
Old 12-02-2009, 01:09 PM   #983
Pro

carnalnirvana's Arena

OVR: 21

i am now waiting for the 2nd patch, hopefully they tweak some gameplay aspects and not just the bugs....

i have fun with this game but i cant run a dynasty with the issues i am seeing

#18 greatest EVA....
Old 12-02-2009, 02:07 PM   #984
yellow

23's Arena

Same man, but im not playing it anymore. I cant get through long before it starts getting ridiculous.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »