Home

Please Ban Hackers on PC

This is a discussion on Please Ban Hackers on PC within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-18-2015, 06:38 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Please Ban Hackers on PC

this will by my last nba2k on pc. More cheater then without in the Park and 2K does nothing...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2015, 08:43 AM   #26
Pro

Rip4ever's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by joosegoose
Lol...are you seriously making an argument against offline modding of games for personal use? Please tell me I just misinterpreted you.

Yea, that is just crazy. I haven't used it on this years version, but I have before and wouldn't hesitate to again. Although I would never use it for a player I took online.

On top of that threatening to remake the post if it gets deleted/locked is an excellent way to get banned.
Old 10-18-2015, 12:40 PM   #27
QNo
MVP

Yeah, anybody can do whatever they want with the game offline. But people cheating online are scum. Sadly there are many of those in 2k16 PC.
Old 10-18-2015, 02:39 PM   #28
Rookie

gotchaMF's Arena

Licensor retains all right, title and interest to the software. Make your own game and do whatever you want with it. CE opens too many doors for people to take advantage of games.

Instead of listing your experiences of online hacking, you decide to defend your right to use Cheat Engine for offline game modes?....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CobLBOYUJO4
Here is another example of Cheat Engine. The Diamond Michael Jordan isn't available because all cards haven't been released. Unless I'm missing something.
Old 10-18-2015, 04:21 PM   #29
Banned

Steam forum is filled with proofs of Hedop's honoesty
Old 10-19-2015, 07:23 AM   #30
Banned

hedop's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milans
Steam forum is filled with proofs of Hedop's honoesty
In fact they are. No one accused me of it but I always am upfront about using it. When a German Pro AM team were looking for recruits I told them that I have used CE and that I operate a CE thread and am active on their site. I also told them what I told here: I do not use it online. I have never cheated another player out of a win, or used a hacked player on MyPark. Show me one thread or post on steam or anywhere in which I say: I don't use it etc.

@gotchaMF no offense but these are the arguments of a troll. You are not changing or manipulating the source code or anything like that and I hope we will never see the day in which game companies can take away your game without refunding it because you somehow misused it in there theory. I bought it so I am allowed to do with it, for my own personal use, as I please. The manufacturer of hoovers holds their license once they sell it to me. That doesn't mean I can't put a Chevy engine in that thing and use it to ride around the neighbourhood. All I do is void the waranty. So why should we afford game companies such a huge say? I have no qualms about taking that game apart. It's out 3 weeks now and the game is getting worse in technical performance and number of bugs by the minute.

To your other point: so because I don't have time I'm not allowed to play videogames? So unless I can find 200 hours or so over the next couple of weeks I should be banned from playing this game? I might be only abnle to spend 2 hours a day max on my hobby but this is a stupid argument to be made. Also MyGM isn't the same as MyCareer!
Old 10-19-2015, 06:21 PM   #31
Pro

Vroman's Arena

Hackers is the biggest reason online community can't grow. Really discouraging for any casual player to come in and play vs 99 ovr super fast point guards who dunks on everyone and makes all shots and there is way too many of those. Yes i can beat them with reliable squad, but i also have put effort into getting my player to competing level while those cheating jerks got it without playing mc nor spending vc. At least offline MC is kinda fun when you blink eyes on cpu cheddar nonsense at times.

Pro AM more problematic where you have matchmaking and can't avoid worst cheaters, but i can't tell much about it since getting game going with full squad is really difficult (while searching for a game solo is quite fast, oddly).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2015, 09:21 PM   #32
Rookie

gotchaMF's Arena

https://youtu.be/bfegSfKHxLE

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »