Home

Please Ban Hackers on PC

This is a discussion on Please Ban Hackers on PC within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-04-2015, 11:59 AM   #97
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Please Ban Hackers on PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by trandoanhung1991
I don't care about VC, I only care about live practice. How hard is that to understand?

Last year you could sim and still get upgrades IIRC, why does this year have to be different?
You mentioned the VC yourself... Anyway, I won't argue with you anymore.
Old 11-04-2015, 07:21 PM   #98
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaPower2k
You mentioned the VC yourself... Anyway, I won't argue with you anymore.
No. How about you actually read? I didn't mention VC until you did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trandoanhung1991
I want to sim games so I can go to practice. Why do I have to foul out and let my stats suffer?

Don't you think what you're saying doesn't make sense? I want to sim that particular game, not the whole damn week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaPower2k
And would it any sense, if you could improve your character without actually playing the game?

At least by fouling out, you're sacrificing your stats for attribute upgrades. Sounds fair to me.

Or you can do like I do, play the game until it's a blow out win (or loss) then ask out with VC...
Old 11-05-2015, 02:48 AM   #99
Rookie

Is CE finally dead with the latest patch?? That would be great!
Old 11-15-2015, 05:52 PM   #100
Rookie

Any chance of another ban wave coming, because I just played against a 7'3'' PG in park.
Old 01-29-2016, 12:47 PM   #101
Pro

Vroman's Arena

I think thread needs to be bumped. More and more cheaters in online modes nowadays in PC version. Biggest problem for ones playing MyTeam mode, some cheaters manage to crash the game and make you lose or even acquire diamond players that are unreleased. Facing "One of a kind" status 55 ovr players not in park not much fun either as they obviously got 99 attributes .

I hope there will be another banwave for the cheaters that ruin online modes.

Here is some community collected list of cheaters:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/370240...8855003736820/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2016, 11:07 PM   #102
Rookie

Top ranked Pro-AM team in USEast has some pretty flagrant CE guys on it, so it's not even limited to MyPark anymore. They don't have as big an impact on Pro-AM but still. It's sad.
Old 01-31-2016, 11:11 PM   #103
QNo
MVP

I've played against several guys using unreleased Diamond cards in RTTP.
Old 02-02-2016, 09:42 AM   #104
Rookie

I'll add my two cents here. I know a couple of the really serious hackers personally.

-There's really always been three categories of hackers on this game.
1. Your average CE table downloader who's casually hacking.
2. People who are writing CE tables and doing some pretty in depth manipulation like speed hacks and VC manipulation.
3. A select few who are using packet sniffing and the like to access the servers themselves.

-The Myteam CE guys aren't really bannable. Most of what they do isn't traced server side, so it's kind of a wash.

-The bulk of these clowns who hacks myplayer and park are just regular randoms that downloaded CE tables. Ironically, MOST of the guys making the tables aren't as heavily abusive as the people who download. These are the people getting banned.

Group #3 is very small. In fact, it consists of around 4-5 or so. The most notorious being JDElite or whatever his twitter handle is now. JD's story is pretty funny. He learned most of what he knows from another high level hacker who I won't be naming. (Guy is extremely shady if you get to know him and I'd rather not even be associated with him at all.) These guys are able to hack at a pretty relentless level, partly due to how insecure the 2K servers are. It's fairly simple to use packet sniffing and other means to access server data. One can access data showing when to pull specific cards from packs, for example. JD is a little crazy. At one point he was hoarding certain high level cards in an attempt to keep them out of other player's hands.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »